Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by xLilacSims

Original Post

Re: Carriers straight up dosent work at all

Hero
@lugia_nara Yup, known issue

Merged your post with already existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 401 of 553 (750 Views)

★★ Guide
@KatAnubis I thought *maybe* it would complete when the deadline for the job went by. Nope. It just sat there still (even though just before the deadline it had a "reminder" to make sure everything was done by the deadline.)
Message 402 of 553 (695 Views)

★ Guide

I saw this issue passing by a couple of months ago I believe and I thought this would be solved by now but obviously not, when I started a cute little family of a single dad with his daughter and wanted to get him as a freelancer so he can spare his time with his kid, only to find out he doesn't get paid after all the tasks are completed and the gig remains like you haven't done anything. Had to get him in a part-time career for now. *sigh* funny how they're supposed to release patches to fix current bugs reported but there's ALWAYS something else happening in one way or another Zipped lips 

Haven't played in the freelance career in a long time so I can't tell (for my game at least) whether the bug started just after the recent patch or it was already there but since I wasn't playing with it, this didn't occur to me. 

Message 403 of 553 (1,252 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve been having this problem for over a month now too as well. I’ve finished all the tasks and then there’s no gig payout like there’s suppose to be so that you can go on to the next job. 
I really hope this gets fixed soon because I love the freelancer career!

Message 404 of 553 (1,221 Views)

All Freelancer Gigs Not Submitting.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Island Living, Eco Lifestyle, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Realm of Magic, Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, Luxury Party Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Bowling Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing as a Freelancer
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't finish a freelancer gig. It completes all the tasks, but never finishes (submits), goes past the deadline and still hasn't finished.
What do you expect to see? As soon as the task is completed, the gig to disappear and simoleans be received.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It did this with the base game pre mod usage. It now does it also with the crafter. Have looked at your other forums, no solution. Removed mods and tried, still no success.

Message 405 of 553 (1,026 Views)

Freelance Career - Tasks completed but gig does not end and no pay

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except for star wars one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have tried the freelance career wth my sims and every job under freelance is not working - I complete the tasks and they check but the gig never finishes and I dont get paid - the only way to end it is to cancle the gig. How do i fix this?
What happens when the bug occurs? I have tried the freelance career wth my sims and every job under freelance is not working - I complete the tasks and they check but the gig never finishes and I dont get paid - the only way to end it is to cancle the gig. How do i fix this?
What do you expect to see? I expect to compete the tasks in the gig and the gig to finish as soon as the tasks are done
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have tried the freelance career wth my sims and every job under freelance is not working - I complete the tasks and they check but the gig never finishes and I dont get paid - the only way to end it is to cancle the gig. How do i fix this?

Message 406 of 553 (812 Views)

Freelancer career

★★★ Novice

Freelancer career is not working. Task are checked off as done but not able to submit it,and not getting paid. 

Message 407 of 553 (878 Views)

Re: Freelancer career

Champion (Retired)

@JustMeAzee 

It is a known issue. If you are not opposed to Mods there is one that has a temporary fix for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 408 of 553 (866 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

it's been month but i have the same issue. i just bought moschino stuff and wanted to chech out photography career but it's broken Frown tasks gets checked but i get no money or a notification that says i finished the gig its just stays like that and gig either expires or i have to cancel. it's the same with all of them. this always happens, when there is a new patch, or something else freelancer career always gots a issue. i love the freelancer careers but this makes it hard to play.

Message 409 of 553 (819 Views)

Re: Freelancer career

★ Apprentice

@JustMeAzee what is the name of the mod?

Message 410 of 553 (818 Views)