Same issuse for xbox freelancer writing path

How do i fix it 

Message 351 of 553 (1,292 Views)

Xbox one freelancing does not work

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? NA
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? NA
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? NA
What happens when the bug occurs? Freelancing writing path does not work Done all task but not geting paid.
What do you expect to see? I would like to like to know what i can do to fix it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Help please i am having major issuse doing freelancing writing career. I do all task required but not getting paid for the gig

Message 352 of 553 (1,287 Views)

Freelance Jobs Not Paying....Really

★★★ Novice

My job as a freelancer has not been paying out in almost a month??? I have a ps4. Are there any suggestions  to getting this back working?

Message 353 of 553 (1,294 Views)

Re: Freelance Jobs Not Paying....Really

Champion (Retired)

@simslana44 

Please see this bug report. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Freelancer-All-task-done-Gig-not-completed/m-p/8249033#M1...

Click the Me Too button on the first posting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 354 of 553 (1,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking post as Solution for visibility purposes

Hi folks,

Thanks for sticking with us while we're working on this issue. We have no new information to share at this time but we will update this thread asap once there is. To stay up to date and receive notifications on this, please subscribe to the thread.

Thanks all,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 355 of 553 (45,941 Views)

How to finish the freelance crafter gig

★ Novice

I complete all the tasks ... but  this gig doesn't end ...

I waited many days I don't know how to finish this gig Devil

Message 356 of 553 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How ya'll gunna sell us a game that is broken without letting us know? Like, why? There should be something to tell us that this is not working when we buy the game. You have ads for your projects in the main menu of the game. You can't add something to keep us updated with the fix on this? I waste hours of my time trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong and it was a game issue the whole time? What the hell?

Message 357 of 553 (1,189 Views)

Re: How to finish the freelance crafter gig

Champion (Retired)

Please see this bug report https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Freelancer-All-task-done-Gig-not-completed/m-p/8249033#M1...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 358 of 553 (1,165 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SheriGR After the last patch it started for me....Someetime in september....

[Edited by CM]

Message 359 of 553 (1,182 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

Champion

@simslana44 Thank you for the specifics. Details like when it began are helpful.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 360 of 553 (1,176 Views)