Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by Razor3D

Original Post

★ Novice

I am also having this issue. It is very frustrating. Tried multiple jobs, with no mods in the programming field. All tasks complete, and no pay or job completion. 

Message 161 of 553 (2,056 Views)

Freelance Career Issues

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: Discover University, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, and Get to Work Game Packs: Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Island Living, Parenthood, Vampire, Dine Out, Spa Day, OutDoor Retreat. Stuff Pack: First pet, Laundry Day, Todddler Stuff, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, and Spooky Stuff. Free Packs: Holiday Celebration and Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not really sure. This happened after the latest update.
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m doing the 100 baby challenge and my matriarch is in the freelance career. After she finishes her work for all the tuff she has to do in any of the 3 sections of the freelance career she doesn’t get paid.
What do you expect to see? My sim get paid for the job she did.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I did the latest update for the game and this happened.

After I did the latest update for sims 4 my sim doesn’t earn any money from her freelance career. She doesn’t earn any money in any of the 3 sections. I’ve also tried repairing the game too but that hasn’t worked. 

Message 162 of 553 (1,994 Views)

The freelance writer career doesn't pay or complete jobs.

★★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? Up to Date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions Every GP except Vampires Sp: Perfect Patio Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff & Nifty Knitting Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The freelance writer career won't complete itself, even when all the tasks have been done and the due date has passed it still dose not complete itself.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't prodress the freelance writer career
What do you expect to see? The freelance writer career doesn't pay or finish the jobs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The freelance writer career won't complete itself, even when all the tasks have been done and the due date has passed it still dose not complete itself. All of the jobs are like this.

Message 163 of 553 (2,000 Views)

Re: The freelance writer career doesn't pay or complete jobs.

★ Guide

The freelance career is broken cause of the sept patch,also the chess table,darts no longer function properly. There's already a bug report, now we just have to wait till the oct patch and hope its fixed in that patch.

Message 164 of 553 (1,985 Views)

★ Novice

I meant to type this on this thread: I'm having the same issue

Message 165 of 553 (1,940 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue here, with Crafting Freelancer. Tried multiple jobs, all are checked but no payout and the job remains there.

Message 166 of 553 (1,933 Views)

Freelancer career - No payment

★★★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except the new star wars pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the fashion photographer career in the freelancer career
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim picks an assignment, takes the photo, gets the photo approved and then posts it online. All the taska are approved and now the only thing left to do is to wait for the payment. But the payment never arrives. I wait until after the deadline, but still no payment.
What do you expect to see? I expect the payment to come as soon as all the tasks are complete, or at the deadline
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I currently don’t have any screenshots. 

Message 167 of 553 (1,792 Views)

Re: Freelancer career - No payment

★ Apprentice

Well, just like real life 😂

Message 168 of 553 (1,780 Views)

Freelance Gigs Not Completing

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Stranger Ville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start any Sim on the Freelancer Career as a Graphic Artist
What happens when the bug occurs? The individual tasks are completed and ticked, before the deadline there is a message to complete all tasks before deadline. Deadline comes and goes the gig is still active and does not end also there is no payment.
What do you expect to see? I expect that the current gig will end and the Sim will receive payment and I will be able to search for the next gig.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

There appears to be a general fault with the freelance gigs completing and paying out to the sim. Many messages on the boards/forums concerning this error haven't noticed it till now. 

Message 169 of 553 (1,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue but on a mac

Message 170 of 553 (1,755 Views)