Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by xLittleD88x

Original Post

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing the same issue Frown

career path : freelance writer

actual result : all actions were accomplished (checklist completed) before the gig deadline but did not receive any funds and the gig is still running. 
expected result : when the checklist is completed, receive payment and finish gig
no mods, cc just basegame

Message 151 of 553 (1,597 Views)

★ Guide
Me too. Freelance writer. Got the gig. Met with client. Wrote book. Got it approved. No payment or completion.

Started happening with the 1.66.139.1020 patch. Previous to that it was working fine.
Message 152 of 553 (1,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

English on the English boards please. 

Message 153 of 553 (1,548 Views)

Broken Freelance Artist

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most Recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, get to work, island living, realm of magic, strangerville, vampires, tiny living, and the free stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? a sim with the freelance artist career
What happens when the bug occurs? the job doesnt complete
What do you expect to see? the job complete and money added
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the newest update just before the latest expansion release

So ive tried on both sims that hold the same job, and when ever they finish all the tasks of the freelance artist job the job doesn't turn in to just sits with the all tasks completed.

Message 154 of 553 (1,532 Views)

Re: Broken Freelance Artist

★★★ Novice

Had a chat with their live chat about this, and they just told me to make a bug report. Guess I'm waiting for a longer time

Message 155 of 553 (1,510 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★ Novice

This is exactly what’s happening to my sim. 

Message 156 of 553 (1,482 Views)

Freelance Gig Glitch-payment Not Received Even After Completing The Tasks

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Tiny Living, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Parenthood, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the freelancer career, try completing one of the gigs, it will say that all tasks have been completed, but the gig payout money is not added to your household funds.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim does not get paid for completing the freelancer gig, the client just approves of the work and never adds the money to the household funds.
What do you expect to see? I expect the gig payout money to be added to my household funds
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.66.139.1020- The journey to Batuu patch, the freelancer career worked fine before the Journey to Batuu patch

As you can see, the tasks are checked off, but did not receive any payment from the client

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 157 of 553 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm finding the same with Freelance programmer and the acting career

Message 158 of 553 (1,445 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am experiencing this issue as well after the last update. Causes game crashes. I have removed mods and started with fresh saves and this issue remains. The sim will complete the freelance crafter tasks but not get paid. 

Message 159 of 553 (1,438 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem, writing freelancer, no previous testing on freelancer careers

Message 160 of 553 (1,428 Views)