Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by Jan_831

Original Post

Freelancer career bug XBOX ONE

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Base:1.31.106.2300 (64Bit) FP01: 1. assets.live-fp01.175
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the freelancer programmer career and try to complete a gig
What happens when the bug occurs? All freelancer tasks completed but no option to finish or get paid. Gig will continue no matter how many days beyond deadline.
What do you expect to see? Completed gig and payment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No file chosen

Message 101 of 553 (1,347 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, just discovered this today.

I switched between freelancing sims in different households, same exact problem. All the tasks are completed but the gig is still there and there is no payout towards the household funds and the completed gig is still open on the sims's career panel. There is a dialogue panel saying the client says 'Approved!.." etc but NO $$ payout.

So far I have cleared my cache files, cleared my error report files (IU Last Exception files) but the problem still persists. Canceling the gig and redoing doesn't rectify the problem. I play with NO mods, on PC, language english and my game version is 1.66.139.1020. 

Message 102 of 553 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Novice

ME TOO- This has affected my freelance writer and programmer careers. I did all the tasks way before the due date but there was no money payout nor did the gig leave my board, even though there was a notification saying the client approved and loved my work. Discovered this issue today. on game version 1.66.139.1020, PC, no mods. Language, English. 

I have deleted cache files, IU LastException files and restarted the game, redid the gig, all with the same results. Please help. 

Message 103 of 553 (1,340 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been getting this one as well, ever since I started a new household after buying The Realm of Magic dlc.

Message 104 of 553 (1,334 Views)

Cant complete freelance fashion photographer gigs!! please help!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs - Get to work, get together, city living, cats and dogs, get famous, island living, discover university Game packs - Spa day, dine out, parenthood, Stuff packs - cool kitchen, kids room, toddler, my first pet, Moschino Free stuff - Holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start up a fashion photography freelance career and then start a gig, do all the tasks and it won't complete
What happens when the bug occurs? The gig will not complete
What do you expect to see? when all the tasks are done the gig to get paid and be able to start a new gig
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi,

I have just started the freelance fashion photographer job on Sims4. I have completed all the tasks:

- Take a photo of sims in sleep wear

- Get photo approved
- Post photo to fashion simstagram

but the gig does not complete, am I doing something wrong? I even waited another day and still it did not complete, I've tried to re-upload the picture and have even tried multiple pictures but it still does not complete

I really want this to work 

Please Help! Frown

Thanks

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 105 of 553 (1,315 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too. This sucks. 

Message 106 of 553 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hopefully they fix it soon! I was really hyped to do this!

Message 107 of 553 (1,280 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am also having this problem, but it only started after the last patch.  I make the object in the quantities required.  I send them as I complete them and the counter changes, once the last one is done and I send it all of the boxes are checked off, but it then appears to be stuck and stays there.  I can't get another gig because the only option is to chat with client.  I have tried doing that but nothing changes.  Also, my sim does not get paid for the work.

I have all the expansion packs, stuff packs and game packs for the game and have never used mods.

Message 108 of 553 (1,276 Views)

Can't hand in Freelance project

★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Realm of Magic, Strangeville, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spooky
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can't hand in Freelance Work.
What happens when the bug occurs? Since I have installed Island Living I am having the bug, that I can't handle in work in my Freelance career. I do all the task, but when I need to hand it in I just can't do it. Here I am talking about Freelance - Computer Expert. So I can't finish the job what so ever and there is nothing in my inventory or I can do on the laptop to hand in the project.
What do you expect to see? That when I have done all the task, I will be able to hand in and finish the job
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have already mentioned the problem above...

Message 109 of 553 (1,265 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: Refuse To Complete After Excellent Performance

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I am still having this issue as of 9/7/2020. I am playing as a freelance maker. I get a gig, complete all the steps and then nothing happens. It stays active, I am not paid, and even stays way passed the timer running out. My only option is the cancel which is a waste. Thank you!

Message 110 of 553 (1,253 Views)