Re: My Sims aren't getting paid in Freelancer Mode

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★ Novice

Thanks this works for me! Installed the mod and now my sims can finish the freelancer gigs again =)

Message 81 of 553 (12,878 Views)

★★ Novice
@sharabeebee This works for me, thanks a lot!
Message 82 of 553 (12,860 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem with the programmer career.I have tried everything to fix it, nothing is working!

Message 83 of 553 (12,851 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened to me yesterday. My sims is a freelancer photographer. When I did all the tasks, they were all checked but the job was not completed. And after the deadline even if all the tasks are checked, they will say I didn't complete the job and I lost performance.

Message 84 of 553 (12,822 Views)

The Sims 4 - Cannot finish freelance gig

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dogs and Cats expansion
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sim start being a freelancer. Pick programming/tech as the field. Start a gig. Do all of the tasks in the gig so that they are checked off in the career panel. The gig does not finish! The SIM does not get paid, there is no option to send the work or finish the gig. I cannot complete a gig.
What happens when the bug occurs? The freelance gig never finishes.
What do you expect to see? I expect the gig to finish and to get paid for doing it. And to be able to select a new gig to work on.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I also tried going to the computer > Freelance to look for a task to finish the gig but there was not an option for that.  I tried deleting the cache as they talk about doing in https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958467/freelancer-careers-not-working

Seems to be the same bug as https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Freelancer-All-task-done-Gig-not-completed/m-p/8249033/hi...

Message 85 of 553 (12,764 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★ Novice
@HCSau I am having this same problem since the update a few days ago. I've finished 5 different gigs and none of them completed and paid me. I have to delete the job to end it.
Message 86 of 553 (12,781 Views)

Freelancer gigs are stuck and won't complete

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By joining the Freelance Programmer career
What happens when the bug occurs? Any gig that is taken up cannot be completed, when I do the tasks they get marked off but I cannot submit the gig. It has now gone past the due date for the gig and nothing has happened either. It's just stuck there
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to submit the gig when it's done, or if it is not done to expire.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I took the gig up on Monday and had it done on Tuesday, I have no options to finish it. The computer only shows "encrypt file" or "talk to client" but both do nothing, it's now Friday (The due date was Thursday) and it's still stuck there.

This happens every time I take a gig up as i've deleted it and tried again to fix the issue.

I have also tried to repair the game through Origin and it did nothing.

Message 87 of 553 (12,735 Views)

My Sims aren't getting paid in Freelancer Mode

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Can anyone help, my Sims arent being paid in freelancer mode despite all tasks being completed before the deadlines. Any suggestions as after checking online i can't see others having this issue.

Thank You

Message 88 of 553 (12,705 Views)

★ Guide
@Louisim-yt Thank you so much for the mod! I was going nuts googling it and thinking I was bananas. Bless the modders!
Message 89 of 553 (12,702 Views)
Highlighted

Re: My Sims aren't getting paid in Freelancer Mode

Hero
@MrsRH2019 I merged your post with the current bug report on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 90 of 553 (12,698 Views)