Re: The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle: Bits and Pieces Count is Zero

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Guide

And for what it's worth, I have a household of two Freelancers, neither of them have traveled, and all the checks are being completed and completed on time, and they work in the Artist and Programmer fields respectively.

Thanks new patch!

Message 71 of 553 (5,325 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I also want to add - My Sim is a Freelance Fabricator and now when she completes a gig it will not closeout, and keeps saying "Chat with the client" so I have to cancel it and she loses performance.
Message 72 of 553 (5,207 Views)

I'm having the issue too, with a Writer and a Programmer. Got the fix listed above, and am about to test it out.

To be as helpful as I can, here first is the LE generated. It may also contain some information for the stereo bug, but it definitely has stuff from the freelancing bug. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qa2EJMisQfghw2N1ek8BLfQ1_1waqUpn/view?usp=sharing

And here is the save. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uaw_NkwF2MSACOgO3_hi4PXFUU8y5eNS/view?usp=sharing

Message 73 of 553 (5,293 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★ Novice

YESSS it worked for me. so thankful. * you and your bugs ea

Message 74 of 553 (5,255 Views)

Freelance - Digital Artist Jobs not completing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Freelance - Digital Artist gigs are not being recognized as "completed". The tasks are being checked off, but there is no "completion" or payout. I've tried 3 different kinds of gigs, as well as doing the tasks over and over hoping to trigger the completion, but nothing worked. The only option is to cancel the gig.

I also want to mention, I've tried repairing the game. The freelance job worked fine before the latest patch.

No mods. No CC.

System: macOS Catalina 10.15.6

iMac Pro

3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W

32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB

Message 75 of 553 (5,218 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@gac4sims moved that over to the thread on that issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 553 (5,182 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@sharabeebee Thanks for linking my mod here! Hopefully this issue will be fixed through a patch soon enough.

Message 77 of 553 (5,180 Views)

★★ Novice

HEY!! Yes, this just started happening to me, First I thought it was Mods, so got rid of them, still happened, next a new game, still happened, Repaired Game, STILL HAPPENED! The Picture shows that Everything is Completed and Approved but its not going away and no payment.  This started happening for me after the 03/09/2020 Update... IMG_20200906_172807751.jpg

Message 78 of 553 (5,177 Views)

Can't Play As Freelancer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Digital Deluxe, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get the freelancer (programmer) work type and click a gig
What happens when the bug occurs? complete gig tasks early and cant send as there's no button, even if i wait until the deadline, it stays for as long as i'm playing that family
What do you expect to see? being able to complete gigs early as a freelancer, being able to get payed as a freelancer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please fix this soon i would like to play as freelancer!

Message 79 of 553 (5,158 Views)

Re: Can't Play As Freelancer

★★ Novice
@cakeating2000 I'm having this issue too Frown
Message 80 of 553 (5,132 Views)