Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

by simofpossibility

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★★ Novice

having the same issue since last night, glad to know i can stop trying to repair my game now lol

Message 41 of 553 (7,689 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks. I posted on the forum. Darn it. Love the freelancer career. I'm sure it will be an easy fix (crossing my fingers!)
Message 42 of 553 (7,633 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same exact error since last night. I've been trying to solve it but nothing has worked so far.

Message 43 of 553 (7,571 Views)

★ Guide

I thought it was just an obsolete mod causing the Freelance career issue; after almost tearing my hair out trying to work out which mod could have been causing it, finally dawned on me to try the game without any mods, and yes, the Freelance career (I used the Maker Career which came with Eco Lifestyle) doesn't complete - can do all the actions related to the career (chat with client, make whatever the job requires e.g. candles, rugs, etc) and then send to client and the tasks stay checked (gold) but the game doesn't recognise now that the gig is complete, so if you want to do another job you have to cancel the gig to get another one, which then reflects poorly on my sim's work performance. Hope this gets fixed ASAP, I really enjoy the freelance careers, especially the Maker and Photography gigs.

Message 44 of 553 (7,563 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also receiving this issue.  My tasks are all complete and checked, but the gig is not being completed and I can't take any other jobs.  I am a Freelance Crafter and this is my first job.  I have no mods and have all of the most recent patches.  I did complete all the tasks while visiting my community Maker Space, and not on my home lot.

Message 45 of 553 (7,560 Views)

★ Novice

Ditto.  No errors on my end, and it's a fresh install from yesterday.  I'd just picked up the game, so I didn't know if it were a mistake on my end.  Granted, I'm using Proton, so sometimes that can be a bit wonky, too.  I've got Yet Another Save, if needed.

Message 46 of 553 (7,552 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★ Newbie
@SimGuruNick Are you accepting saves? I need help with this error
Message 47 of 553 (7,519 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have same problem. I think it a bug of all even that my sims upgrade patch up to date but i does't work

work freelance can't complete gigs even I complete all task and work times finish but gigs dose't disappear 

Message 48 of 553 (7,493 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem, I complete all three tasks in each freelance career and they all get marked as completed but I don't get paid and it doesn't clear the gig. Too many bugs in this game.

Message 49 of 553 (7,478 Views)

★★★ Novice
@hailimarieee Lol I did that like 100 times.
Message 50 of 553 (7,477 Views)