[FIXED] Freelancer/Actor/Decorator: No gigs via job panel

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: [MOD RELATED] [DHD] GUI for Decorator Gig broken

@deedoopie and @craigjohnson41  I've merged your posts with the master thread for this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post on page one.  Until this is fixed, your sims will need to use the phone to find gigs.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 41 of 124 (750 Views)

Re: Dream Home Decorator No Gigs Show

[ Edited ]
Hero

@shelbs_chubbs27 Merged your post with master thread

EDIT: Merged a number of other posts as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 124 (719 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] [DHD] GUI for Decorator Gig broken

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just updated the game and installed the Interior Pack. I removed my mods, deleted localthumb and loaded the game. I can join the career and I can see the clipboard icon in the career tab but when I click it NOTHING HAPPENS. Nothing opens or pops up. I repaired my game twice and nothing changed. I added mods back in and updated the UI Mod. Still the dame. I just keep clicking and nothing happens. So irritating. Any thoughts? It wont work even without mods

Message 43 of 124 (653 Views)

Home Decorator - Can't choose job/gig

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

So after the newest update of Sims 4 I can't choose a job/gig as a home decorator.

The button is there, but when I press it nothing appears? 

Message 44 of 124 (719 Views)

Re: Home Decorator - Can't choose job/gig

★★★ Newbie
@CSM9035 I even tried starting a new game, no luck. The clip board is still there but nothing shows up when I click on it. I don't even have any mods that may mess things up.
Message 45 of 124 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@taylorscarey Same here! I don't have any mods either and I have tried different kind of troubleshootings.
Message 46 of 124 (707 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer/Actor/Decorator: No gigs via job panel

★★★★★ Apprentice
@alanmichael1 i've tested actors because that's the save i'm playing currently! the quick buttons for "check gigs" & "invite over costars/director" both do not work. both actions can still be completed using the phone.
Message 47 of 124 (683 Views)

Hero
@CSM9035 I merged your post with the bug report.

use the phone instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 124 (678 Views)

★★★ Guide
Checked phone, computer and job panel. Only getting an empty window. Digital artist freelancer.
Message 49 of 124 (663 Views)

Hero
@Kathykins That sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Freelancer-Career-List-of-gigs-empty-for-Artist/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 124 (635 Views)