[FIXED] Freelancer/Actor/Decorator: No gigs via job panel

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: Dream Home Decorator Glitch, Can't Select a Gig

@ris_like_marisa  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  You can keep an eye on the thread for updates, and in the interim, use the phone to look for gigs.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 91 of 124 (648 Views)

Re: Freelancer gig bug

★★★★ Novice

@alanmichael1 

Hi, thanks for the note! I can select gigs via phone, but I cannot complete the cases. 

After I submit my manufacture, the case cannot be marked as completed. And idea on this?

Message 92 of 124 (618 Views)

Re: NO GIGS FOR INTEROR DESIGNER

★★★★ Novice

I get this bug too. I get around it by using the computer. 

Message 93 of 124 (616 Views)

Get Famous glitch or bug for acting career

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All that are available from this date 7-24-2021
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By joining the acting career and then adding agency then it will be the career panel and unable to do anything.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t go to gigs, invite director or costars, or deleting gigs.
What do you expect to see? To be able to go to gigs, invite costars, and delete gigs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch made the acting career not being able to do gigs, invite director or costars, and not being able to delete them.

When I click on the button you know where the career thingy is at then when I click on the job panel then I can join the career but won’t let me pick a gig or delete or even invite costars. This just started when I updated my game and installed cottage living.

Message 94 of 124 (667 Views)

Re: interior design no gig

★★★ Newbie

Hi all, I've just added this pack and it's not working for me either. I have the 'Look for gigs' button but nothing happens when I click it.

I didn't have any mods or cheats or whatever you're all talking about enabled or installed when I added this pack - it still wasn't working so it's not related to that.

I've now added the latest UI Cheat Extension since reading about it here - still doesn't work. I don't have the localthumb-whatever file in my Mods folder. Have tried moving that whole folder to my Desktop - doesn't work.

Any other ideas?

Message 95 of 124 (645 Views)

Re: interior design no gig

@starchasings  I've merged your post with the master bug thread for this issue.  You can keep an eye on this thread for updates, and in the interim, use the phone to find gigs.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 96 of 124 (642 Views)

Re: dream decor jobs not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The clipboard button was broken during the last patch. To get a gig you'll need to use your phone.. In the work section (the little briefcase symbol) there's an option to "search for gigs" everything should progress normally after that.  I am also able to use the computer to check for gigs but some people are reporting that the option doesn't show up there for them. 

Message 97 of 124 (646 Views)

Re: dream decor jobs not working

★★★ Newbie

I am also unable to delete gigs if I want to and when it's time for a gig, the screen option to go to the gig does not work for me

Message 98 of 124 (638 Views)

A bug in career panel

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make sim get a job that have to find a gigs to work.
What happens when the bug occurs? Any bottons in career panel like "Find Gigs" or "Cancel Gigs" can't be clicked.
What do you expect to see? Can be click every bottons in career panel.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. A last patch update - 1.77.131.1030

All of bottons in career panel like "Find Gigs" or "Cancel Gigs" can't be clicked. when I click it, their's nothing happened. This bug is happen both of freelace and actor career.

Message 99 of 124 (578 Views)

Dream home decoration gigs won’t open

★★★ Newbie

My gigs won’t show. It gives me an option to select the gigs but when I press it won’t open, I have removed all my cc but still not working.

Message 100 of 124 (615 Views)