[FIXED] Fountain trim surrounding cutout is darker

by stv_strm

Original Post

Re: Fountain trim lighting bug

EA Sims Team

@stv_strm 

This one is still on the team's list.  (It's not high priority though, so it may be a while.)

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 17 (447 Views)

★★ Guide
@SimQARobo Understood, thank you for the honest update. =)
Message 12 of 17 (436 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We recently released a PC/Mac patch (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 17 (1,406 Views)

★★ Guide
@SimQARobo I've never noticed this issue before but now after this update I've gotten black roof trims on many of my builds. So if your fix for the fountains worked it ruined the roof trims sadly.. And many trims aren't all black just some parts of them. So looks really weird.
Message 14 of 17 (363 Views)

EA Sims Team

@SisterGloomy 

Are you seeing this without mods or custom content?  Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Message 15 of 17 (335 Views)

★★ Guide
@SimQARobo Yes without mods and cc. Started a thread where other people have shared screenshots of it.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Black-roof-trims/m-p/8541275#M115504
Message 16 of 17 (331 Views)

EA Sims Team

@SisterGloomy 

Ah, thank you.  We'll look into it.

Message 17 of 17 (325 Views)