Reacting to hot food

by ddepp7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Food too hot?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

G'day I hope someone can answer this for me! Since todays update all my sims keep showing the action that food is way too hot (not enjoying food at all) pulling an ugly face and waving their hand in front of their mouth with EVERY bite!! I tried (cold) fresh food out of the fridge and also got both Sims to cook and every time it's the same thing .....Please tell me if this is normal or a bug?? Thanks for your time I appreciate it Standard smile

EDIT (crin): This bug has been acknowledge by the Gurus and should get fixed in the February Patch.

Message 1 of 51 (4,842 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Food too hot?

Hero

SimGuruDrake has already confirmed that they will fix it in the Feb patch (as stated on the first page)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 47 of 51 (1,916 Views)

All Replies

Re: Food too hot?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yeah, I see that too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 51 (4,759 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

Yeah, I see that too.

Ohh that's great Crin thanks!! I am glad it's not just my game :D

Message 3 of 51 (4,688 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I just updated the game new sims new game had her make a garden salad and yeah it's hot reactions

Message 4 of 51 (4,685 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Food too hot?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have it too. I started a new game, fresh save, no mods or CC installed and made her cook scrambled eggs (good quality) and she did the "too Spicy" action while eating. Hope this fix is patched soon!

And it effects children, teens, and Young Adults at least. All three of my sims are doing it.

Message 5 of 51 (4,635 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i have the welcome wagon NPC,s at my lot ordered pizza and called to meal they display the too hot action as well

Message 6 of 51 (4,617 Views)

Reacting to hot food

★★ Novice

Sims eating cold foods and they act like its hot

Message 7 of 51 (4,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I had my sim make a garden salad and he also displayed the "too hot" reaction. It was not with every mouthful but every third or so. He had zero cooking skill so it's not like he added anything to it. It was straight up garden salad.

I tested the ice cream machine and eating a bowl of ice cream was fine so it would seem it's mostly fridge food that is affected. I'll get my sim to grill something at the park and will come back with a report on whether that food is "too hot" or not.

ETA: grilled fruit from a park grill is also "too hot". The ingredients for that are apple and plantain so there is nothing spicy in there.

Message 8 of 51 (4,451 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ddepp7

merged your post with this thread could you hit the me too button please

Message 9 of 51 (4,413 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem too. Tried this with a repaired game, new save and no mods. At home and community lots, including the GT bar foods, my sims get the spicy food animation when eating food.

Message 10 of 51 (4,406 Views)