Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Fish Bowl's Lack Tooltips

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Jungle Adventure and My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase any small fish bowl and attempt to buy or place a fish that you caught into the bowl.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing overly noticeable, however a Lastexception is generated. However when highlighting bowl the tooltip doesn't display
What do you expect to see? Tooltip to appear when fish is present.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Seems to have sprung up with the 1.41 update.

When ever you attempt to add a fish into any small fish bowl an error is thrown and no tooltip is provided for the fish in question. The larger tanks seem to be fine. This happens regardless of whether or not mods are present in the game.

Message 1 of 3 (848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fish Bowl's Lack Tooltips

Hero

• In case you forgot your fish’s name, the fish bowl tooltip will now remind you.

Guess this was fixed in patch 1.41.42 .. don't know if the footprint issue is also solved but since this was about the tool tips, I'm marking it as fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (816 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

The fish bowl currently seems to have several issues

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/936772/fishbowl-footprint#latest

tagging @BryonyRae

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (794 Views)

Hero

• In case you forgot your fish’s name, the fish bowl tooltip will now remind you.

Guess this was fixed in patch 1.41.42 .. don't know if the footprint issue is also solved but since this was about the tool tips, I'm marking it as fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (817 Views)