[FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

by Frauschattten

Original Post

Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

★★★★★ Novice

No no, this is my issue, it is just the pink default bra on my sims. I would argue you can see it because the mosaic just blurs, it's still glaringly obvious that something very pink is on your sim in the shower that shouldn't be there. :P

But yes, this isn't caused by mods. I was hoping it would at least get a mention in the patch notes from today but nothing. I hope it's not going to just get swept under the rug by the devs. :<

Message 81 of 128 (4,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
I agree. Its not just a bra issues. Its an issue with them bathing with clothes in general and has nothing to do with Mods or cc. Its always EAs clothing on them while they shower and you can clearly see it through the mosaic. I am really hoping they address this annoyance. But I guess I can see why it hasn't been tackled yet. Its more so annoyance than actual effecting the game negatively(as far as game play wise) however this has been an issue for a while. It needs to be addressed.
Message 82 of 128 (4,496 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah, even without mods it's blatantly obvious that the pink bra is there. Those giant pink squares in the mosaic blur really stand out.
Message 83 of 128 (4,484 Views)

★★ Novice

I never had this problem until i bought the bowling stuff. since then i get the bra-bathing on all my female sims .

I DID move all my custom content and started a vanilla game, because i assumed the problem was cc-related at first.

Well, it was not. (I spent days trying to fix the CC-problem that wasn't. sighhh)

Now I am a member of the pink-bra-club and I am not happy about it :-(

Would be nice if this would get fixed.I don't believe it is a difficult problem to fix, I think the problem is unwillingness... probably an issue with us "pervs" liking our sims unpixelated.

Message 84 of 128 (4,305 Views)

★★ Novice

The Reset Bathing Outfit mod keeps this manageable, but it is definitely an issue that still needs a fix.

The pink bra comes back every time female vampire sims switch to Dark Form.

It is extremely noticeable in the default censoring mosaic. I keep a mod installed that reduces the size of the mosaic to make the pink bra issue less noticeable.

Message 85 of 128 (4,274 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

★★★ Novice

I've had this problem for a good year or so now. It's very frustrating and having to constantly reset it is annoying. At first they don't wear it and then once I properly get into the game they start wearing it.

Message 86 of 128 (4,248 Views)

★★★ Novice
Has there been any progress with this? I've tried resetting, deleting all mods and cc... dresser clean all sims with deaderpool used to help fix this problem but not anymore! I'm at my wit's end
Message 87 of 128 (4,164 Views)

★★★ Novice
Have you had any luck with this so far? You can even see it under the mosaic when I removed all my CC... this bug has gone on forever! I used to be able to fix it with "dresser clean all sims" with the mc command centre mod but not anymore?
Message 88 of 128 (4,161 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this bug too! I tried to use MCCC to dresser clean my sim, but it just made it worse. So now my sim wears a tshirt and jeans in the shower!

Message 89 of 128 (4,041 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any progress on this?

Message 90 of 128 (3,870 Views)