by Frauschattten

Original Post

Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

Hero

You'll need the dresser module. Seems only temp too though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 128 (9,277 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict you're right it's temporary even with MCCC. Just to add a new interesting fact though, my female sim didn't have a bra when showering and I tried "bath with soaks". At the moment she puts the mask on in the bath, the bra appears on her. When she took it off at the end of the soak, the bra dissapeared. Still no bra in shower right after that bath. Looks like it's related to face mask... We just got a patch for honoring the dead that add a mask on sim....maybe it's related.

Message 22 of 128 (9,256 Views)

★ Guide

“Me too” :-)

I play on a Mac, have a no censor mod, and MC Command Center. Ladies shower in bras and girls shower in undershirts.

Message 23 of 128 (9,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Also having this issue, but only noticed it after the latest patch (CL pre-patch) as of writing this. This is both with Full Package MCCC 3.0.1/MDina's smaller censor mods and without them.

Have used the reset outfits mod, which works but the pink bra/underwear returns after some time.

Message 24 of 128 (9,109 Views)

The Sims 4 Bug That You Didn't Fix Yet 2016

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I wanted to report The Sims 4 bug I test my sims changing to nude outfit at first everything is normal it's topless no underwear and after I've choose a new outfit or edit sims and changing to nude again Now it's including a base game orange bra (without Mod still not fix)

Message 25 of 128 (9,082 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Bug That You Didn't Fix Yet 2016

★★★ Novice

Since the latest patch just prior to City Living, I've experienced the bra only showering for my adult female Sims.

I removed all of my newest CC (I sort them by type and date)  and no changes.

I did a search for *nude* and nothing.

I installed Sims4Studio and ran the Tools/Batch Fixes/CAS/ Disallow CC for Default  and Disallow CC for Shower.

I've installed and ran the MTS_Lynire_1588625_ResetBathingOutfit Mod.    Nothing, and I mean NOTHING happened.   I tried Current, Sim's name, and All.   Nothing.  

I then removed my entire Mods folder and tested a blue and bald Sim (missing Skin and Hair).    Still could see the peach/pink bra through the mosaic tiles.  

Added the Remove Mosaic and started game to confirm.   She's still wearing the bra... and only the bra.    NO CC 

Prior to this last patch, I had none of these problems.     

I have several Sims with this issue.   Only used two of them to test with.

Message 26 of 128 (8,990 Views)

★★★ Novice

Using ( testingcheats on) in combination with ( reset_bathing_outfit Firstname Lastname ) worked for me. 

Message 27 of 128 (8,984 Views)

Hero

@ambron8 wrote:

Using ( testingcheats on) in combination with ( reset_bathing_outfit Firstname Lastname ) worked for me. 

Is that a new cheat or are you using a mod to get that ?

Also does it not come back the next time you take a shower ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 128 (8,980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@ crinrict

MTS_Lynire_1588625_ResetBathingOutfit Mod is the one i downloaded and used. It works until outfit or looks are changed. Afterwards the pink bra is back.

Message 29 of 128 (8,959 Views)

Hero

Ah, ok.

Didn't know how the mod worked.

Thanks for the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 128 (8,951 Views)