[FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

by Frauschattten

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

★ Apprentice

This bug remains unaddressed as of the latest patch (May 25). Female sims taken to cas anytime during the game will results in wearing the pink bra in showers and baths.

Message 91 of 128 (3,710 Views)

Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I've waited so long to update my game, it's been over a year. And now I got this. Sims are bathing with clothes. Not even mods can fix this. What a disappointment.

UPD. I wasn't even entering CAS, not a SINGLE time. 

Message 92 of 128 (3,669 Views)

★★ Apprentice

maybe they cannot fix it ,maybe its a texture bug. even with the new mod for toddlers its still there,no bra until you go to cash to planning new clothes. ive try with new game. i play with parenthoods also. 

Message 93 of 128 (3,604 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this as well, which is strange since it's not having the guys shower in anything weird.

Message 94 of 128 (3,585 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yeah its only female ,male is normale 

Message 95 of 128 (3,578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
And it's only the bra! If this was a texture issue females will shower with their panties too. It's really annoying because this bug is noticeable even without any mosaic removing mods.
Message 96 of 128 (3,536 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i dunno if the find the problem,its just happen after new sim going to cass .this its very weard

because if you play with new sim its normal. 

what do cass with the female sim .

i think its not a big issue for maxis,otherwise they fixed already 

Message 97 of 128 (3,480 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just piping up that this is STILL an issue and very annoying. It happens on female toddlers too, so they shower in that blue tanktop "bra" of theirs.

(Yes I have removed my CC and started a new game, the issue persists despite.)

Message 98 of 128 (3,338 Views)

★★ Novice

Jeez, I thought I was the only one, or actually in an unlucky part of players... but now I see that it's happenning to a lot of people !

Have ANYONE found something about it ? Disappointed

Message 99 of 128 (3,175 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

[ Edited ]
Hero

We fixed an issue that could cause female Sims to remain wearing a pink bra when taking a shower.
  • Wait... I’m sorry. The issue is that the mosaic censor grid will no longer have hints of mosaic pink in it?
    • Yep.
  • Ok. So, just for clarity, the censor grid pink, that was showing in the mosaic, will no longer be present?
    • Yep.
  • I feel so conflicted with this note.

This has been fixed in Patch 1.32.1

Please be aware that affected Sims are NOT fixed automatically but it shouldn't newly happen.

If you're not opposed to Mods, you can use MC Command Center to reset the nude outfit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 100 of 128 (17,992 Views)