Message 101 of 128 (2,820 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

★★★ Newbie

Really? Because I have the issue still. :/

Message 102 of 128 (2,797 Views)

Hero

I'm not sure if it fixes affected Sims.

Are you opposed to mods ? If not, you can try MCCC to reset the outfit and hopefully it doesn't re-occur

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 103 of 128 (2,793 Views)

★ Guide

Having many vampire characters, which were heavily affected by this bug because bathing outfit is recreated every time you switch between vampire and human form, I can confirm that the patch fixed it.

And yes, I had to reset their bathing outfit one last time, for both human and vampire form. No more pink bras after that.

Message 104 of 128 (2,774 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yeah with MCC you can fix it,so far it not come back ,happy with it Standard smile 

Message 105 of 128 (2,692 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Huzzah! *does a happy dance*
Message 106 of 128 (2,668 Views)

Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

★ Novice

It's funny to me that EA keeps claiming they will fix this issue and this thread is two years old, and to this day it is still an issue in my game. EA has never once fixed any issue for me just always gives a run around and has you do unnecessary and time consuming * that does not fix anything. EA and origin are two of the worst companies in the gaming industry. Not to mention how many 'patches' EA has released since this issue and it has yet to be fixed..

Message 107 of 128 (2,110 Views)

Hero

Hi @keirstine19

this issue WAS fixed a while ago. It's possible that affected Sims are not fixed (and they won't be) so if you downloaded a Sim from the gallery they could still have the issue. It should not occur on newer Sims though. There are other issues that are similar but cc caused.

There are mods that can you help reset affected Sims. It should not reoccur after that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 108 of 128 (2,105 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Brand new sims still have this problem to this day.

Message 109 of 128 (1,981 Views)

Hero

There are several issues with this.

Some are cc related (usually fully clothed) and then there's the pink bra. Did you start with a new Sim or download one from the gallery ? Is it just the pink bra ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 110 of 128 (1,973 Views)