Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

by rostsit

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

★★★★★ Novice

I had this issue too.  I did me too.  It started with the last update, and I did a complete uninstall reinstall trying to fix a bunch of other bugs I had along with this one.  Thanks for posting the workaround, this was really annoying for my painter sim.

Message 111 of 128 (1,801 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't know why it says fixed in the title, just got this bug from nowhere..

Message 112 of 128 (1,300 Views)

Hero
There's several issue with this and the bug itself is fixed.

Is it the bra your seeing or general cloth ? It also can still happen on already bugged Sims if you download one from the gallery.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 113 of 128 (1,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SisterGloomy : Do you also have any custom clothing? If they're wrongly tagged, they can show up while bathing.

If you don't mind mods, you can use MCCC and its Dresser Module to fix already clothed Sims by blacklisting the items while they're showering/bathing.

For wrongly-tagged CC, you can use Sims4Studio (you'll have to make a free account to download it) and use the "Disallow CC for Shower" Batch Fix to try and fix them.

Google "MCCC" and "Sims4Studio" to find them.

Message 114 of 128 (1,286 Views)

★★ Guide

I started playing with all expansions, except strangerville and version 1.49. All my sims are mine, never downloaded. The things they wear is either basic orange underwear or their bathing suit.
Even started a new save with no mods and the problem is still present.

The only way I've been able to remove this is through mcc to clean outfits via the mailbox, but they have to be nude when I clean, otherwise it won't clean. And it doesn't work at all on aliens btw.

Message 115 of 128 (1,267 Views)

Hero
So your game is not updated to 1.50 ? Is that what you're saying and it's all Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 116 of 128 (1,263 Views)

★★ Guide

I found the problem and it has nothing to do with the base game, My bad. :>

Message 117 of 128 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This AWFUL bug is back after Island Living, my GOD can they add new thing without breaking old ones?
Does anyone know if they fixed it in the latest patch or with Moschino stuff?

Message 118 of 128 (978 Views)

Hero
@rostsit They look fine on my game. Do you have it on every female ? Affected Sims never got fixed so if you downloaded an affected Sim, that could be the issue.

Could you test a fresh save to see if the issue still occurs ? Best try a premade or a newly created one.

If it still occurs, I would need a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 119 of 128 (970 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

1. It affects males, too. It's same "bathing outfit" bug, not just red female bra.

2. No, it doesn't affect everyone. Sims that were fixed - stay fixed. Sims, that were good to begin with - are good. Only the newly added ones affected, of course mostly they are Sulani inhabitants (by their names and appearance). 

I had to download [Removed - CM] (please, read its description, it covers all the aspects of this bug, not just female bra) which adds command "reset_bathing_outfit" for fixing. Didn't have to use it for quite a while, and now this Frown

Though, as I've mentioned, I still haven't downloaded the new patch and I don't have the new stuff pack, maybe it is fixed already in those?

Message 120 of 128 (963 Views)