Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Nothing change since the last patch Pls fix it! EA

Message 61 of 128 (3,229 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Posting again to report an interesting development in my game:- When I first experienced the "pink bra" problem, I did not have Spa Day or Perfect Patio Stuff. I purchased and downloaded both of those packs the day before Xmas. And since doing so, I have had no more problems (so far) with my Sims wearing the pink bra after changing outfits in CAS! They still wear the pink bra when they are using soaks in a bath (I think they are supposed to), but it disappears as soon as they get out of the bath and they do not have a bra in the shower or when skinny-dipping.

Somehow, downloading those two packs seems to have sorted out the problem - at least for now. I say "seems" because I cannot say that the problem has definitely been cured and that it might not recur at some time in the future. Also, because I downloaded both packs together, I cannot tell which one was responsible - or whether it was having both of them in combination. I just thought I would report my experience, in case it might be of some use to those who are trying to find a solution.

Message 62 of 128 (3,157 Views)

Hero

I have both packs and always had the issue so seems coincidence 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 128 (3,153 Views)

★★ Novice

I seem to remember whenever bathe with soaks was done, the female sim would wear her swimsuit, whatever had been designated in CAS.  And it didn't pop up the mosaic censor for that so that seemed to be standard. And I didn't mind that.  That was before the Day of the Dead glitch that started this mess.

After getting City Living, I started a new sim and she worked just fine, until she bathed with soaks, and then she would wear that peach/pink/ugly bra instead of her swimsuit.  After revisiting CAS with her, then the peachy pink bra reappeared when she was supposed to be nude for showering, regular bathing, or streaking.

It really is off-putting, even with the mosaic as it makes her torso look really wrong.  It would be nice if this was addressed soon.

Message 64 of 128 (3,037 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having this problem, too. I haven't had any CC or mods in my game in a very, very long time and I have not experienced this issue until the latest update. Now all of my female Sims are showering and bathing in a pink bra in all of my save files no matter whether they are old or brand new fresh saves. It's quite odd.

Message 65 of 128 (2,849 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's the second bug they never fix it seems. In my game I have the pink bra bug and the eyebrows suddenly becoming the color of the hair bug. It's annoying. I fixed eyebrows by downloading and using cc eyebrows, but I don't want to download "nakedness"...

Message 66 of 128 (2,810 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same thing here... 

Message 67 of 128 (2,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The bra-shower bug has indeed returned. It appears to happen after becoming a vampire and acquiring a second form, and mods are not the cause. However, using a mod to "reset" the characters bathing outfit - one can temporarily "restore" / remove the bra until they transform again. I have tested it out with two new sims - the bug didn't occur until I turned them into vampires, and pre-existing non-vampire sims do not have the problem at all.

Message 68 of 128 (2,684 Views)

★ Apprentice
The problem occurs whenever you take a female sim to Create a Sim. It doesn't matter if you don't edit her, taking the whole family to CAS triggers the bug, making the pink bra appear.

The only way to prevent it from happening is NOT to edit sims in cas after they've been created. You can still edit male sims using Get Together's closet as this will only take that sim to CAS. This however won't work with females as they will get the bra bug.

This is quite an annoying issue as the pink bra is very noticeable even without any sensor removing mod. The only current workaround is not to edit in CAS any family with female sims.
Message 69 of 128 (2,610 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I too have noted that changing forms (Normal/Dark form) with a vampire also triggers the pink bra glitch.  Actually, changing into or out of disguise with an Alien does too, as far as I can tell.  It's got to be something in whatever routine the game calls when you want to change a Sim's appearance in these ways.

Message 70 of 128 (2,587 Views)