Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

by SimJudie

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

★★ Guide
I have the Mc command center mod and it helped with the problem. It was happening to both my male and female sims. When I cleare the dresser with my male it fixed the problem completely, however with my female sim it made her arms and body disappear. Until I went back into cas. Then it brought it back. But it still looks like shes wearing something under the censor. Ive repaired my game, taken the mods and CC out and its still a problem and ive only seen this since installing City Living. So im hoping they fix this bug its really annoying.
Message 51 of 128 (2,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem! Trust me I've removed all my MODS and it was fine until I downloaded CL and the new update. 

Message 52 of 128 (2,515 Views)

★★ Apprentice

nothing is changed after new update 

Message 53 of 128 (2,437 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the sim-wearing-bra-while-taking-a-shower  problem too

and I think it should be fixed by now

it is so annoying.

Message 54 of 128 (2,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm also having this problem. Female sims start showering with the pink bra on as soon as you take them to CAS to change outfits. This happens even without the no sensor mod, the pink color of the bra is quite noticeable in the blur mosaic.

I hope this is fixed soon because until then we won't be able to edit any household in CAS without causing this issue.

Message 55 of 128 (2,425 Views)

★★ Novice

I noticed this problem manifests itself even if you didn't modify something in CAS. I took advantage of the, "buy festival tshirt and wear it" command during one of the festivals with a female sim I had not modified in CAS through multiple expansions, and the issue appeared on her as well.

Message 56 of 128 (2,332 Views)

★ Apprentice

This bug persists as of December's patch 1.25.135.1020. Maybe it'll get fixed sometime next year?

Message 57 of 128 (2,298 Views)

★★ Apprentice

still nothing changed in next update,

not important for maxis i think.

i think they not fixed .

Message 58 of 128 (2,276 Views)

★★★★ Guide

"I'm also having this problem. Female sims start showering with the pink bra on as soon as you take them to CAS to change outfits."

I'm seeing this also. With a freshly made sim which hasn't been edited in CAS for over an in-game week, I haven't seen the bra make an appearance. But as soon as CAS is reused, the bra finds it's way out of the wash basket and back onto the unsuspecting bather.

Message 59 of 128 (2,231 Views)

★★★ Guide

I guess as far as Maxis is concerned, they don't support people using censor remover mods anyway, so they can't be fussed to fix this right now.

i agree though that it is highly annoying. I've been using MC Command Center's dresser module to reset the bathing outfits, and that gets rid of the problem. 

Message 60 of 128 (2,230 Views)