Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

by FKM100

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

lucky i have a saved game before this issue  ,after i changed clothes in cas ,i notice the female wear bra in shower. i dunno if  because off patch or citylife ,because went i installed the citylife it ask to install update. i cannot control this.

no mod helped,so i play game like that until it fixed,i have still a game before citylife. 

Message 41 of 128 (2,372 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict you're right it's temporary even with MCCC. Just to add a new interesting fact though, my female sim didn't have a bra when showering and I tried "bath with soaks". At the moment she puts the mask on in the bath, the bra appears on her. When she took it off at the end of the soak, the bra dissapeared. Still no bra in shower right after that bath. Looks like it's related to face mask... We just got a patch for honoring the dead that add a mask on sim....maybe it's related.

how you did   'bath with soaks'  ?,its this a cheat ?? 

Message 42 of 128 (2,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@jan_vdb_1962, it sounds as if you have the Spa Day game pack - is that correct? I don't have that pack though, and I am still having the problem with the bra issue.

Message 43 of 128 (2,355 Views)

★★ Apprentice

abc, it sounds as if you have the Spa Day game pack - is that correct? I don't have that pack though and I am still having the problem with the bra issue.

Message 44 of 128 (2,354 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have spa,and all expansions

Message 45 of 128 (2,338 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this problem started affer citylife install,but ive not notice directly,only later wen to cass to planning new clothes for sim. 

and wen they did shower ive notice that brag problem.

but lots of simplayers have this issue 

Message 46 of 128 (2,334 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have spa

if you have already bra problem ,then the bath with soaks not change the problem.

if try it already,the bra not dissapeard if you take a bath with soaks if you have already bra.

Message 47 of 128 (2,315 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Right, but if you want to check and you can cause you have Day Spa, if your sim when nude doesn't wear a bra, just make her take a bath with soaks by clicking on any bath, when she puts the mask on,  a bra will appear, but when the bath finishes she took the mask off and the bra dissapears. And she will still be nude when taking any shower or regular bath after that. The bug started right after the patch that included the Day of the Dead Challenge. If your female sim go in Cas then she gets the bra, unless you use a mod. But if your sim enter cas again she'll get it back. We have to wait for a real fix Wink

Message 48 of 128 (2,290 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yes your right,no mod help if you go already go to cash.we have to play like that until they fixed ,

i still play with bra now  ,i have saved game without bra too,but i will used after the bug is fixed.

Message 49 of 128 (2,283 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

★★ Novice

I had this issue appear after the latest patch (1.24.102.1020) with my two female sims (teen and child).  The teen wore the pink bra and the child wore a white undershirt when taking showers.  Before the patch, I removed my Mods folder and my Tray folder to my desktop.  I clear the caches pretty regularly (learned from TS3, which bogged down severely once, until I started clearing the caches).  The two sims were created in a new save file to avoid corrupting my existing save files, so they should have been clean - I also used no CC in this game save.

After checking for updated mods, I did install MCCC after the first play of this new game. I can't recall when I had noticed the partial clothing in the shower, but I got rid of it after using the Reset_Bathing_Outfit mod and typing the appropriate arguments for each of my two sims.  It hasn't reappeared since doing this (knock on wood), so I thought I'd let people know my experience.

Note:  I haven't checked other (newly-created) sims or existing sims in the towns.  And I have the GTW and GT expansions.

Message 50 of 128 (2,267 Views)