Re: [OPEN] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

by Costa

Original Post

★ Guide

I tried without mods... removed my mods folder to desktop, cleaned up the cache files and repaired the game before starting a new game. I place the no censor mode so i can see if the bug was happening or not. My sim went to shower and nothing happens.. Nothing happened in the second or third shower but after I send my sim change her clothes in the cas the problem triggered, the pink bra shows up...

Message 31 of 128 (3,798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I have the same problem. I'm on Sims 4 version 1.24. and I have City Living installed.
Today I created a new Sim Woman and she is showering and bathing in EA clothing not CC.

The outfit she wearing looks like the kind the Vendors are wearing at the festival markets!

Picture

Message 32 of 128 (3,782 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Same problem for me. The bra is the same in CAS like tattoo preview.

Message 33 of 128 (3,747 Views)

Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

★★ Apprentice

i got a saved game before the last  update,then the sims are fully nude when a shower or ask walk naked .

but after planned new cloths for the sims ,the bra is there wen the shower are walk naked,it wierd view.. 

so as long i not planning new clothes nothing change. 

so i dunno what the issue of the problem.

i think something change this.

Message 34 of 128 (3,762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Yes it's definitely a shower bug!!!Best not to edit your Sims in CAS for now!

Message 35 of 128 (3,758 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i hope they can fixed in the next update. Standard smile

Message 36 of 128 (3,749 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yeah,i realize this now,otherwise my played game is corrupt Frown

lucky i made many saved games when do something special 

Message 37 of 128 (3,746 Views)

★ Pro

Thank god I do too Wink I don't play much and therefore did not lose too much but hell it takes alot of time until you find out what the problem is.

Message 38 of 128 (3,743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, where all my female sims are now wearing the default pink bra when showering or skinny-dipping, instead of changing into the nude (the bottom is still bare). This started after I installed City Living. I did not notice it directly after the last patch, which I played with for about a week before I got CL and installed it.

I have tried removing all my CC, repairing my game and starting a brand new game with no CC except tor the "no mosaic" mod (so that I can see my sims). But it still happens. So it is evidently nothing to do with CC, unless there is now a problem with "no mosaic" (which moxie mason claims cannot happen). It only happens after the sim has been taken into CAS.

Edited to add: It only happens when you actually change the sim's outfit in CAS - if you don't change anything it does not happen.

Message 39 of 128 (3,728 Views)

★★ Apprentice

lucky i have a saved game before this issue  ,after i changed clothes in cas ,i notice the female wear bra in shower. i dunno if  because off patch or citylife ,because went i installed the citylife it ask to install update. i cannot control this.

no mod helped,so i play game like that until it fixed,i have still a game before citylife. 

Message 40 of 128 (3,714 Views)