Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

by ftrodrigues1

Original Post

Hero

I'll test your Sim tomorrow if I can duplicate. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 128 (5,177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

As far as I know, the bra problem caused by the last patch is a conflict with that sex mod. Games without that one shouldn't be affected, I believe.

Message 12 of 128 (5,150 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Would you be please  bemore specific?

I have only  one mod in my folder, the one which removes the mosaic censor, still the patch caused this bug. And quite a few are reporting that it started with this last patch.

Message 13 of 128 (5,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Didn't have time to test until now but I can reproduce it. As mentioned before, this is a new bug hence it needs a new thread.

I have now made a new thread out of this as it has nothing to do with the old issue. The symptoms are different then with the cc issue

It's actually quite easy to reproduce

1. Install the no mosaic mod (don't think that's the cause but that's not totally proven of course but you can't see the cloth unless you use it)
  2. Create a new game with a female
  3. Have them take a shower
  4. They show fine as they should
  5. Take the Sim to CAS (dresser, Mirror, whatever) --> Thanks to Mllespider for that
  6. Have them take a shower again .. and they will wear .. just the bra

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 128 (5,123 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for figuring this out, crin, we'll take a look. Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 128 (5,104 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Just to add that the script mod I use to solve temporary the "Shower Bra" @ modthesims is from Lynire and it is named "Reset Bathing Outfit". Till there is a fix of course. And everytime I send a female sim in CAS I have to put in the cheat box : "reset_bathing_outfit current". (if I don't want the "Shower Bra")
Message 16 of 128 (5,070 Views)

Hero

Just as a warning, that mod has not been updated in a while and may have unintended side effects. MCCC also seems to have a fix for the bug. Maybe better to use that

I've added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 128 (5,042 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

Would you be so kind and send us the link to MCCC that you've mentioned?

Anyway,   Nothing helped to solve the problem . Sorry to say,  Simmers won't ever be able to change any  Simsfemale appearence if this bug wouldn't be taken care of by EA, whom I'm sure  are capable of doing it!!!

It would be nice if they would think about repairing the bug, which is a result from the LAST PATCH (29/9/2016), before the new Expansion Pack arrives.

Thank you for you help!

Best wishes!

Message 18 of 128 (4,990 Views)

Hero

I can't link it in here as you'll be using mods at your own risk but if you google MC Command Center you'll find it quickly. It's at Modthesims.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 128 (4,984 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this same glitch too.  I've used the 'Reset Bathing Outfit' mod mentioned, and while it hasn't done any damage to my game (as far as I can tell), it also didn't really solve the problem.  It did repair the bathing outfit, but only until the next time I traveled or otherwise triggered a lot-load.  Then after that the affected Sim was right back to the pink bra again.  So it's not really worth the risk, IMO, being that it is a rather dated mod.

I do use MCCC, but am not aware of any means to fix this issue.  Though that doesn't mean there isn't one.  The mod does a lot of things, and I don't always follow every function of every module.  I'll have to look into that.

Thank much.  Here's hoping for an official fix sometime soon.

Message 20 of 128 (4,951 Views)