Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Favorited items resets after lot editing through manage worlds

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1 - Fav some items from your Sim's Inventory 2 - Go to Manage Worlds and Edit any lot 3 - Go back to your Sim's household
What happens when the bug occurs? Favorited Items are not marked as favorite anymore
What do you expect to see? Favorited Items keeped as favorite
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Sims 4 patch (06/03/2020)

Demonstration Video

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Shortened title to fit

Message 1 of 8 (2,144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Favorited items resets after lot editing through manage worlds

Hero

Fixed an issue in which Favorited Items in inventory were being reset when editing Lots through Manage Worlds

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,759 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Favorited items resets after lot editing through manage worlds

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also have a bug like this! I usually notice that my favourited items are reset after I turn the game off and then on again, and then I need to favourite them again.

Message 2 of 8 (2,035 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, also some objects do not appear on inventories every time. I know they should be there, but they just aren't and then I would see them on the list for the recycling machine ... 

Message 3 of 8 (2,019 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have this problem too. I keep having to re-add my favorites everytime I restart the game Frown
Message 4 of 8 (1,986 Views)

★ Guide
@leozabotto Mine reset every time I restart my game. Every. Time.
Message 5 of 8 (1,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having same issue and have no mods.

Message 6 of 8 (1,906 Views)

★★ Expert

can confirm this is happening after every restart.

Message 7 of 8 (1,845 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue in which Favorited Items in inventory were being reset when editing Lots through Manage Worlds

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,760 Views)