Woohoo!!!!!!!

Message 51 of 55 (898 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Family Tree is broken since 7/31/18 patch

Hero
Thanks guys or your feedback :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 55 (893 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The Family tree is broken for me again idk if it is for anyone else. With ONE child from my lineage she is either not their daughter and not on the family tree or, on her family tree her parents do not show when they're literally in the same household. Anyone else?

Message 53 of 55 (847 Views)

★ Guide
^ its slightly broken for me as well. Not on the wide scale it was before though. Most of the family trees work now, but there are some that are showing the same problem as before.

This is not "FIXED", its what i would call half fixed because the problem still happens.
Message 54 of 55 (837 Views)

Hero
Are you sure it's not rather this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Dead-Sims-being-culled-although-still-ghosts/td-p/... ?

That one is still open.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 55 (832 Views)