Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [FSP] LastException While Using Stereo/Earbuds in Groups

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, GPs, and SPs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a club gathering or form a group through the "Actions" menu. Then have a Sim try to listen to earbuds or the stereo.
What happens when the bug occurs? A lastexception happens and the Sim resets. For earbuds the Sim is still listening passively, but for stereos the Sim is no longer listening.
What do you expect to see? No lastexception and the ability to listen to the stereo in groups.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The installation of patch 1.60.54.1020

This is a lesser-known variant of the stereo LastException that has been around since January. Documenting here as a separate issue, as the festival variant is resolved.

Currently on mobile so I can't attach the LE, will do in a few hours.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 4 (1,548 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Group/Club Gathering can't listen to music on stereos

Hero

Wearing their Earbuds (if you own Fitness Stuff) and participating in Club Gatherings no longer causes an error.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,232 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [FSP] LastException While Using Stereo/Earbuds in Groups

Hero
@Bra1nBlast3d Just realized you never attached the actual LE. Would you mind adding it (in case you're still seeing it)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,373 Views)

Group/Club Gathering can't listen to music on stereos

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, including free packs and Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a group or have an active club gathering and listen to music on a stereo manually (as an individual sim, not together as a group, though it should still trigger. Also not sure about autonomous listen to music as one of my test sim started listening autonomously without problems.)
What happens when the bug occurs? When the sim is going to interact with the stereo, all sims reset and the game freezes for a second and generates two last exception reports per interaction.
What do you expect to see? Sims listening to music without resetting.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.65.70.1020. I have tested this bug with and without Nifty Knitting since it added a new station and it was still there.

Bug was present with mods, without mods and on a new save game.

Last exception reports:

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f9ef50b305fa25635f2209d6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-07-30 07:45:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>rally_interaction.py:120</categoryid><desyncid>f9ef50b305fa25635f2209d6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\rally_interaction.py", line 120, in _run_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\electronics\stereo.py", line 124, in _run_interaction_genAttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f9ef50b305fa25635f2209d6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-07-30 07:45:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>rally_interaction.py:82</categoryid><desyncid>f9ef50b305fa25635f2209d6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'display_name')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3775, in _process_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 763, in process_one_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1530, in run_transitions&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3430, in _build_transitions&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\rally_interaction.py", line 297, in maybe_bring_group_along&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\rally_interaction.py", line 263, in _do_rally_behavior&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3798, in push_super_affordance&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1344, in append&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3872, in on_added_to_queue&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6809, in on_added_to_queue&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\ui_manager.py", line 175, in add_queued_interaction&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\ui_manager.py", line 634, in _add_interaction&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3400, in get_name&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\rally_interaction.py", line 82, in _get_name&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\electronics\stereo.py", line 135, in _get_nameAttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'display_name'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
Message 3 of 4 (1,400 Views)

Re: Group/Club Gathering can't listen to music on stereos

Hero

Wearing their Earbuds (if you own Fitness Stuff) and participating in Club Gatherings no longer causes an error.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,233 Views)