Re: [UNCLEAR] [FS] Earbuds don't raise Fun

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [FS] Earbuds don't raise Fun

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Fun meter dosn't go up when listening to music or dancing with the new earbuds from the Fitness Stuff Pack. It continues to go down.

Message 1 of 19 (1,969 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Listening to Music and Dancing With Earbuds Not Fun

Hero

Earbuds now raise a Sim's fun need while music is streaming directly into their ears.

Although not a bug, this has been taken into consideration and is now changed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 17 of 19 (2,037 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Franstntn

moved this to the bug forum

I noticed that too. Not that it continues to go down but that it doesn't really go up.

Tagging @SimGuruNick to see if they should

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (1,939 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Crin when i say go down i mean the normal lowering of the fun bar when they arn't doing anything fun Standard smile

Message 3 of 19 (1,924 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Crin played with a family yesterday with one of the sims having the music lover trait and the fun metre went up while using the headphones. Standard smile

Message 4 of 19 (1,896 Views)

Hero

Did you use the listen to option ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 19 (1,892 Views)

★ Guide

yes Standard smile

Message 6 of 19 (1,880 Views)

Hero

Then I think this really might be by design that it doesn't if don't use the listen option but I'll leave it as unclear for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 19 (1,874 Views)

★ Guide

The fun metre only went up with my sim who had the music lover trait while listening to headphones, all sims without this trait didn't have the fun metre go up while listening to music.

Message 8 of 19 (1,863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict

There is no fun gain but the "Great tunes" moodlet is added and increases.

Message 9 of 19 (1,802 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sorry for the late response here. Per Graham, on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SimGuruGraham/status/878368682237243392): There was a concern that earbuds would turn into a cheat for Fun since they multitask with everything, and how that would affect autonomy. We're going to take another look at earbuds and Fun gain due to player feedback.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 10 of 19 (1,760 Views)