Re: fixed in latest patch <3

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Bug - Eye color

★ Apprentice

I am having this exact problem still. Male sims only. There are several colors that revert when switching between sims in CAS, or going from CAS to game. The colors I was trying to use were specifically 2nd row 1st color & 2nd row 6th color. This is very annoying. 

Message 21 of 27 (1,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

The latest patch does seem to have corrected the problem.

Message 22 of 27 (5,154 Views)

Re: Purple Eyes Not Saving on Male Sims; Changes to Red

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am still having problems with randomly changing eye colors. It seems to only affect the children, both male and female. Originally I thought it was CC related, but it also happens on a vanilla game after a fresh install. This problem happened before the 2015 August patch.

Message 23 of 27 (1,121 Views)

Hero

Just on the male Sims or on all ? Any particular color combination that's still not working for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 27 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know this forum was awhile ago but the changing eye colors bug has resurfaced for me, but with changing eyebrow color too. Sometime ago there was a bug where male sims' eyes and eyebrows changed color whenever you went to change their age state or clothes in CAS, and it was fixed in a patch, and for the longest time I didn't have the bug again since, but just recently it came back again. Except this time it seems to happen only on the male alien sims, and almost rarely on the male human sims. I have Sims 4 and Get To Work, and never had any mods or CC. Is there any way to fix this? DX

Message 25 of 27 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just noticed this problem with the latest patch. Perhaps the newer patch undid the correction of the older one? Anyways, male sims will not retain eye color, but will instead switch to random colors when switching back and forth between sims. 

Message 26 of 27 (990 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Can you try if repairing the game help ?

I'll test this sometimes next week to see if I can duplicate

@ynyng

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (982 Views)