[FIXED] Expensive beds won’t restore energy fast

by WhiteLotussX

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Expensive beds won’t restore energy fast

★ Guide

I noticed this as well. Sometimes I do get the normal energy restoration. What I noticed is all the times that happened I didn't give the command to let the sim sleep but it did it itself. However, not at all times the normal restoration occurs.

Message 11 of 28 (8,346 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just checked and I'm here with the same problem Disappointed

Message 12 of 28 (8,315 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having to same problems!

It is so frustrating and makes the game pretty much unenjoyable for me Frown

I really hope it get's fixed!

Message 13 of 28 (8,285 Views)

★★ Novice

It also seems to affect not only beds. I had the problem with a expensive shower too. First it gave only two arrows, the next time it gave three arrows :/

Message 14 of 28 (8,275 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for posting again, but TVs seem to be affected too!

My sim was watching TV and it constantly changed from two arrows to three arrows and back :O

Message 15 of 28 (8,270 Views)

★★ Novice

itsd0mi, my expensive showers have been acting up sometimes, too, but not always. I haven't noticed anything wrong with the tvs. The doubles beds, however, are a constant issue on multiple save files, even brand new ones, and it's really frustrating. I spend simoleons on the expensive beds for a reason!

Message 16 of 28 (8,265 Views)

★ Novice
Me too!
Message 17 of 28 (8,242 Views)

★ Guide

I found out that for me when I click the button left of the bar and use the auto solve option when the energy need is low, the bed does restore energy as it is supposed to. The auto solve can also let your sim nap or take coffee in order to restore energy so it does not work all the time. When I just click on the bed to sleep, so not use the auto solve option, all beds restore energy slow.

When I save and quit the game while sims are sleeping with the 3 restoration arrows and load the game again, they only have 2 arrows again and the slow restoration rate. This happens also when going into CAS while other sims are sleeping.

Does anyone else also notice this, when using auto solve it does restore energy at a normal rate? If so, then this can be used as a kind of work around, but not fully since not all times when you want your sims to sleep the auto solve will give the sleep action in my case.

Message 18 of 28 (8,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Wow!! You were right, @WhiteLotussX!! I click on the Zz icon of the energy bar and I got three arrows of energy gain!! Thanks for the tip, although I'd really like this bug be fixed. I'm sure is a simple thing to do...

Message 19 of 28 (8,097 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too. Is there any news about fixing it? The workarounds don't always work.

Message 20 of 28 (8,068 Views)