Re: [OPEN] Expensive beds won’t restore energy fast

by LuvMySimz

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Same problem and when my sim sleeps suddenly the energy bar jumps back quite a bit as if something just sucked out my sims energy over night for no good reason. This is since the CIty living expansion pack

Message 21 of 28 (2,590 Views)

★ Guide

Somehow my beds started to work properly again after my sim took the Never Weary reward. Still have the energy bar sometimes jumping back during sleep.

Message 22 of 28 (2,574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I haven't played the sims in a while, but I'm playing it again now and noticed that the energy restoration issue is gone for me in the games that I checked.

So hopefully it got fixed for everyone.

Sometimes the energy bar jumps back, but that has to do with the simulation lag I assume, since the clock jumps back as well.

Message 23 of 28 (6,925 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this issue?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 28 (2,389 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure this got fixed a long, long time ago.  I have not seen it in my game for at least the past year, probably longer.  However, I now use and author the 'All beds same energy' mod that may suppress the issue if it ever came back but I have just tested without mods and I don't have an issue.

Message 25 of 28 (2,367 Views)

★ Guide

Hey there,

As far as I know, this issue has been resolved quite a while ago.

Message 26 of 28 (2,333 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, it got fixed! That's great :-)

Message 27 of 28 (2,288 Views)

★ Pro
@WhiteLotussX Well, many issues/bugs has been "fixed" in the past, BUT have also returned with each patch or broke something else. Nothing new.
Message 28 of 28 (1,961 Views)