Re: [OPEN] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.55.105 Edition)

by Lolzarella

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.55.102 Edition)

★ Guide

Or they are sitting on the toilet, constantly. My sim have the trait SteelBladder, but it doesn't help. The bar is still full and very red. 

Message 21 of 39 (1,497 Views)

Hero
@badmama62 That is a different issue. Please create your own thread for that.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 39 (1,462 Views)

★ Guide

My Sims does drink but I'm not sure if I can call it 'excessive'. One thing I noticed is my sims always go to the bar and prepare drinks, so often I need to remove the bar. There's also a time where a single sims prepare more than 2 drinks. After I removed the bar, they started playing at Motion Gaming Rig excessively. I hope sims will not do the same things all the time.

Message 23 of 39 (1,454 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I'm so sorry, but i thought the same, my Sim drinks very much water from the sink. I found it very annoying, because that is all she does, and then she always going to the toilet. 2 issues in one, steelbladder trait does not properly. But i will open another thread. Thank you.
Message 24 of 39 (1,446 Views)

Hero
@badmama62 Yeah, if the steelbladder is not working as it should for you, then a separate thread is better

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 39 (1,443 Views)

★ Guide
Added my "Me Too" and for further input: the previous appearance of this had Sims usually go to the fridge for drinks, now it has shifted to sinks almost exclusively.
(Mac, vanilla game)
Message 26 of 39 (1,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict found an updated mod to stop autonomous drinking. Have testing in game for 2 days and seems to be working. Here's the link: [Removed link - CM]

EA_Blueberry: Removed link to third party mod site

Message 27 of 39 (1,310 Views)

★ Guide

I added my Me Too as well.  I started a new game after the last patch and really noticed that my sims now have...*whisper* a drinking problem. 

If you don't watch your sims like a hawk they'll ditch the commands you give them to compulsivly get a drink from the fridge or sink. 

Message 28 of 39 (1,269 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've stopped playing the game because of this nonsense. Every time the action queue is empty, the sim heads straight for the sink.

Message 29 of 39 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my sim drinking water, again and again 😬 all peple in the family.

Message 30 of 39 (1,151 Views)