[FIXED] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by AOIXenocide

Original Post

Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

★★★★★ Newbie

She loads to the town, then pushes the play button to play the character.  It goes to the loading screen and never loads and gives that errors on a screen with a bunch of circles with locations that seem like other towns.

Message 21 of 287 (2,361 Views)

Re: Error code: 109:e56fc6bb:edf5179e

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Tried fixing it trough Origin and tried the method where you slowly add things back into the game (from Tray to saves) and it broke again when I added the saves. I have the exclamation triangle above dorms and I can't play the sims nor can I go into build mode from the world view (I don't want to evict my sims as that would probably mess with their enrollment into university?) If I try playing my household it gives me this error message. I have University, City living, Island living, Realm of magic, Tiny living and Vintage glamour. At first I had the problem where the clothes from city living were breaking sims (they looked red and white with question marks) so i tried the fixing described above, but now the clothes aren't a problem anymore and the university housing is not working. 

Message 22 of 287 (2,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Having the same issue! I tried taking mods/cc out of my game, repairing it through origin, and reseting the game back to factory settings but to no avail. It seems to only be a problem when I try to load a household living in university housing. 

Edit: I have Discover University, City Living, Laundry Day, Get to Work, Island Living, Cats and Dogs, Dine Out, Parenthood, and Seasons

Message 23 of 287 (2,346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Did the Factory reset.

This did not help.  getting the same error after adding the saves.

This only started AFTER the last patch, and only on some characters.

Message 24 of 287 (2,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Maybe this only occurs if you are missing a certain pack so it would be good if everyone could list their packs.

Going to move this to the bug forum though

EDIT: @AOIXenocide 

Since I moved this to the bug forum, could you do me a favor and edit the first post ? When doing so you will be promoted to fill out a template. Would be awesome if you could fill that out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 287 (2,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm having the same error as well. Is there a fix yet?

I've tried "Repair" in Origin. I've restarted my computer. I don't have CC or Mods of any kind to remove. 

I tried following your directions but as soon as I put my saves folder back in then the game stops working. I don't want to start over, I liked my family that I was playing with. T_T

My saves: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1miPwQrr-3A4E7ZqlibaCA2D7K_5s6Jdp?usp=sharing

Video of the error happening (repeatedly): https://youtu.be/lJOJpywesfw 

I have:

Base Game (Premium Edition)

Get to Work

Spooky Stuff

Kids Room

City Living

Vampires

Parenthood

Seasons

Island Living

Realm of Magic

Discover University

Tiny Living

Message 26 of 287 (2,267 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok edited and the template is filled out.

Message 27 of 287 (2,267 Views)

★ Apprentice

PS: I can play the brand new save I made before I added my old saves back into the folder, if that helps.

Message 28 of 287 (2,259 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same issue as well! i think it must have something to do with University we all have it. i still dont know what to do. i have, Base game, University, Tiny living, laundry, Island living, cats and dogs, Seasons.

Message 29 of 287 (2,228 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict It’s the I university pack. Whenever we go on to build mode it says insufficient business funds and I’ve never seen that before.
Message 30 of 287 (2,222 Views)