[FIXED] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by AOIXenocide

Original Post

Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same error that comes up when I want to play with my sim who lives in a University dorm: 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. The only addition to the base game I have is Discover University. 

Message 51 of 287 (1,982 Views)

Error: 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af , exception error, game speed, lag between tasks

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1220 (Not sure how to check but I just updated it and Google has this version)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Seasons, City Living, Parenthood, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Error code pops up when loading a university family, exception error during game play, and cannot speed up or slow time during game play
What happens when the bug occurs? 1.During error code the game sometime doesn't load, take me back to world selection, or loads. 2. Not sure how the exception error effects the game, but the notice pops up and saves a file in my Sims 4 folder. The game otherwise runs normal. 3. Last issue is that I cannot alter the speed of time.
What do you expect to see? 1.During error code the game sometime doesn't load, take me back to world selection, or loads. 2. When the exception error pops up the screen slighty glitches but otherwise no other game difference. 3. Cannot alter speed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 3 patch was installed and everything broke. Frown

There is also a very big lag in how long it takes sims to move from one task to another. For example, Annie is eating an omelette for 5 hours, then she may or may not take a nap on the couch. 

Message 52 of 287 (1,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i hope they fix it soon! i wana play!!!

Please tell me if they fixed it :}

Message 53 of 287 (1,932 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem Frown I just made a new sim, when I went to the magic realm it gave me the error after loading and now I cant get my sim back! I have all the game packs. Has anyone solved this issue yet? 

Message 54 of 287 (1,927 Views)

Error notification sims 4 after patch

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Vampires, and Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I load my game it pops up and i select the world for university and I select my sims it takes me back to world and error notification
What happens when the bug occurs? When I load my game it pops up and i select the world for university and I select my sims it takes me back to world and error notification
What do you expect to see? To load my game and play with no error notification
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See attached photo of error. 

Message 55 of 287 (1,819 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@laceyvila Sir, I am too having the same problem aside from getting 109 error code. Last update totally broke my game.
Message 56 of 287 (1,842 Views)

Re: Error: 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af , exception error, game speed, lag between task

Hero
@tnesterova For the error code see this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Error-code-109-e56fc6bb/td-p/9168458

Lags can have several issues. Do you get those on a fresh save too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 287 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am getting the same error code message but I don't have University. I have Cats&Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, and Seasons.

My problem is that after the error code, I successfully enter my save but most of my already-placed CC items and base game items end up in my household inventory and I'm left to redo it all again. All outdoor deco except the pools and fountains are gone (all water emitters gone too).

Only happened to one household- all other households using some of the same CCs are totally fine.

Anyone experiencing that as well?

Message 58 of 287 (1,767 Views)

Hero
@twong86 Exactly the same or does the number after 109 differ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 59 of 287 (1,737 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

★★★ Newbie

I’m currently having this exact same issue on my PS4. I bought Discover uni yesterday as a treat and it’s just completely broken by the looks of things. So annoying considering the money you spend on it! 

Message 60 of 287 (1,717 Views)