[FIXED] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by AOIXenocide

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Dia4lit Could you test without them ? Sometimes mods still have bugs too :D

If the issue persists, I suggest making a new thread in tech for this so someone can help you troubleshoot

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 281 of 287 (1,590 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Ok, I took the whole Mods folder out... same problem. I'll make a new thread, then...
Message 282 of 287 (1,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I don't know if this is actually fixed, though. I still can't go to class, same as before this patch. I can enroll, but can't go to classes or final exams. The only thing this patch did fix was the loading error. 

Message 283 of 287 (1,607 Views)

★ Novice
@AOIXenocide I am still having this problem and nothing I do or anything that's been recommended has worked for me. I am getting fed up, it's the only game I play and have ever played. PLEASE HELP!
Message 284 of 287 (1,287 Views)

Hero
@gabby1394 Do you have this exact error or a different one (first two blocks).

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 285 of 287 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey there, I have tried everything suggested on this thread and I'm still experiencing the same error. It only happens in Henford-on-Bagley & Evergreen Harbor. Any ideas why??? Can it be that maybe my save is corrupted? I hope not :o

Message 286 of 287 (873 Views)

Hero
@sovereignsimmer Please create a new thread with the exact number. This one was fixed a while ago. If it's back, a new thread is needed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 287 of 287 (859 Views)