[FIXED] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by AOIXenocide

Original Post

Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

Hero

Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M83549

Just upload them to google or one drive and pm me the link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 287 (3,797 Views)

Error code: 109:e56fc6bb:edf5179e

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

After updating the Sims 4, I am getting Error Code: 109:e56fc6bb:edf5179e which suggests me restarting the game. I have followed the advice of other forums and restarted my computer multiple times, repaired Sims 4 on Origin, and cleared my cache. I played last night with no issues and I do not believe I have ever downloaded mods or CC. I honestly do not even know how to. The most downloading I have done for the game is downloaded sims and lots from the gallery. I am trying to play in University and the dorm has become corrupt or something and has a green triangle with an exclamation point over it. I can play for just a minute and then the game gives the error message. 

I do not mess around with the game much so please give specific step by step instructions so I know how to fix the issue. Nothing seems to be working and I have never had an issue like this so any support would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Message 12 of 287 (3,792 Views)

Re: Error code: 109:e56fc6bb:edf5179e

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem!

Message 13 of 287 (3,789 Views)

Hero

@abbynicole06 

Thanks for the save. Wasn't able to duplicate the error.

Traveled from dorm and back to dorm, no errors

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Put just your save back, nothing else and try again if it works. If it does, you can start adding the rest back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 287 (3,735 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@abbynicole06 same here Everything you said is happening to me
Message 15 of 287 (3,723 Views)

Hero
@AOIXenocide Tested your save. When you say she plays and then it happens, what exactly is she doing ? Travelling around ?

Could you also try the factory reset I posted above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 287 (3,679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same error. I followed the instructions from this post:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199. Before I added my save files in, the saves were empty as expected and I was able to play a Sim. However, the first folder I moved into the new Sims 4 folder was my saves folder, and then I got the same error all over again.

Edit: I've restarted my game and my computer and I have no mods.

Message 17 of 287 (3,669 Views)

Re: Error Code 109 on Sims 4

★★★ Novice

Since the last update, I'm having the same problem.

I star my game, it loads and a Error 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af appears. I click on OK, then I click on a world (Britechester), I go to my Sims University Dormitory and it has the message that the Lot is incomplete, but when I star to play every requirement is fulfilled.

I can play, but everytime I travel and go back to the Dorms, the same thing happens.

I deleted the Mods folder, reset the game... bus it's the same.

This is not a Mod problem. It's the game.

Message 18 of 287 (3,613 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here!

Message 19 of 287 (3,601 Views)

Hero

Could you guys list the packs you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 287 (3,589 Views)