Re: The Sims 4 : Time Speed Freeze and Always Relaunch The Game in University Pa

by crinrict

Original Post

eco crashing when traveling to caboose

★★★ Novice

Hey All,

I started a new Eco game a day ago in the port part of Evergreen Harbor. Its a bit laggy now and then, but every time I travel to the Caboose the game crashes to the worlds select icon menu. A small text box appears tell me to relaunch the game and it provides me a with an error log number. I reselect Evergreen in the menu and I'm on the Caboose lot. But i notice a lot more lag afterward. I've done repair twice already trying to work out the problem and when tested it still crashes. More it crashes the more lag it gains. Here is number to help with diagnosing the problem -->>>109:e56fc6bb:d6fc28cf

Thanks guys.

Message 251 of 287 (602 Views)

Dot.: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

★★★★ Novice
@AOIXenocide I had the same problem. I evict my sim out of the lot and introduced it again. This allowed me to "recover" my sim.

Ps. Sorry for my English. This isn't my native language Standard smile
Message 252 of 287 (779 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

★ Guide

I have the same problem. I have all EP and gamepacks. My sim was in the education career and lives in Evergreen Harbor. I got this error when she traveled to the bar. After she quit her job she could travel again. 

Message 253 of 287 (814 Views)

★★ Novice

Do we know for certain that having the get famous app will fix it? It’s on sale today and I don’t mind buying it if it will fix it but don’t want to waste the money if it’s not going to work. 

Message 254 of 287 (772 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, 

I've been having these issues for about a week now since updating the game to the recent version. The only expansion pack I have is University and the Spa Day pack. I don't use any mods or cc's in my game (don't even know how to do that). 

Whenever I go to play with my sim in the university housing it brings me to a page that display the e:109 error code. I can play with my other family that isn't in the university housing. If i move my sim out of the University dorm it let's me play with her. 

This has been going on for a while now. Is there any updates from EA about a resolution? 

Cheers, 

Katie 

Message 255 of 287 (903 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 : Time Speed Freeze and Always Relaunch The Game in University Pa

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrictNot true. I do have Get Famous, and also Discover University and Eco Lifestyle. I still have the problem with the dorms, though.

Message 256 of 287 (889 Views)

★ Novice

Just adding that I'm another one experiencing this issue, and it happens when I try to get a Sim to visit a university housing lot. I can get her back by going to the Windenburg map, clicking on her house, then clicking the play button on her character and it takes me to her in the university lot. 

Message 257 of 287 (887 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had a similar problem, except its not with University. I have every pack EXCEPT Eco Living, and every time I go try to go to the Magic Realm, it gives me that error. I have done everything as described and it STILL does it...

Message 258 of 287 (874 Views)

Hero
@Dia4lit Are you using mods/cc in your game ? There's a few that can also cause the same error

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 259 of 287 (825 Views)

Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

★★★ Newbie

I am not very good a sims but I need help having the same issue just got the pack.

I have:

base game

outdoor Retreat 

City living 

discover university 

Message 260 of 287 (760 Views)