Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by mimiverly

Original Post

Re: Error code after enrolling into university

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem and I feel like ea doesn’t even know about it, this is so annoying I just bought the uni pack.

Message 241 of 287 (862 Views)

The Sims 4 : Time Speed Freeze and Always Relaunch The Game in University Packs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Pack : University, City Living. Game Packs : Dine In, Spa Day, Stuff Packs : Tiny living, Perfect Patio Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug happens every time i play on University mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to change the time speed but it always stuck in one specific mode only and cannot change to the other speed. Once i clicked Ultra speed it can only do the pause but cannot work for normal or medium speed. Everytime i move my sim from one neighborhood to University, it always said that i need to relaunch my game.
What do you expect to see? all fixes as soon as possible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi,

#1 I try to change the time speed but it always stuck in one specific mode only and cannot change to the other speed. i.e Once i clicked Ultra speed it can only do the pause but didn't work for normal or medium speed.

#2 Everytime i move my sim from one neighborhood to University or basically everytime i play the University packs, it always says that i need to relaunch my game. (attached)

Please help to fix this bug.

Thank you

Message 242 of 287 (801 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do we have any update on when a fix will be released for this? I've spent a lot of money on an unplayable game... It's not okay. 

Message 243 of 287 (1,086 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 : Time Speed Freeze and Always Relaunch The Game in University Pa

Hero
@southernlightsky I merged your thread with the 109 error. My guess is that the freezes are connected as dorms seem pretty much broken for users without Get Famous.

Should they fix the 109 and not your other issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 244 of 287 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on PS4 and I've had the same issue since the new patch. And I've bought the University Pack just recently! Haven't been able to play since! so feel like I've just wasted my money. HELP!!!

Message 245 of 287 (1,075 Views)

★★ Novice
@gracksx No sadly not yet. But I can’t play my game until it is fixed. Let’s hope they get to it soon.
Message 246 of 287 (1,028 Views)

error 109;e56fc6bb;56efc8af

★★★ Newbie

Hi I haven't played the sims for a couple of weeks and decided to play. I updated my game and updated my mods too.
It took forever to load and once to the world map to play with my sim this error code109;e56fc6bb;56efc8af came up and told me to relaunch. 
I took my mods out, restarted my game and tried again. Same thing happen with the slow load and then the error game up again.
Please help! I tried to repair it through Origin and it still comes up !! 

Message 247 of 287 (733 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have spent a good amount of money on this game! This is ridiculous! It's been a week now and it still doesn't work!

Message 248 of 287 (972 Views)

Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

★★★★ Novice

Hi there sorry for the late reply. i was pretty much able to play the game yesterday, the error code now only shows up when i leave the dorm and then come back, i dont know if this is the case for you??

Message 249 of 287 (962 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100% of the time when loading a University dorm. Also unwanted visitors at University dorms who won't leave - sleep on the couch, eat the food. This seems to have happened since the update. 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Seasons, Discover University, Parenthood, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room Stuff & Laundry Day Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading a University Dorm. Every other lot seems fine so far including houses and university lots such as Library. 
What happens when the bug occurs? The game tries to load and a pop up appears saying: The game failed to load: Error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. If I click on Brichester world again it says the house is 'Incomplete' however it lets me play the game if I click a second time but it is slow and the fast forward buttons don't work.
What do you expect to see? To not see the error appear and be able to play the game smoothly like when I'm playing a house. 
Have you installed any customisation with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes but removing them does the same thing. 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes the June 3rd update. 
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the new June update. 

Just wondered if anyone knew if EA were looking into this? It's almost been a week! 

Thank you Standard smile 

Message 250 of 287 (928 Views)