Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by mshack24

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

this is also happening to me... is there anything that can be done and is ea aware/working to fix it? it is in forms for me and i don’t have get famous

Message 201 of 287 (1,627 Views)

Discover University - Can't move into dorms

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Together, Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Dine Out, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Multiple interactions with the Brichester World in Discover University (Leaving events, moving into dorms, etc.)
What happens when the bug occurs? An error message appears and the attempted action or the game reverts to the previous state.
What do you expect to see? When I attempted to move a young adult sim who was enrolled in UBrite into any of the UBrite University housing, an error occurs and it recommends I relaunch the game. The sim is still living in her old household as if the move never happened. This will also happen when traveling to or from the Discover University world.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I attempted to move a young adult sim who was enrolled in UBrite into any of the UBrite University housing, an error occurs and it recommends I relaunch the game. The sim is still living in her old household as if the move never happened. This will also happen when traveling to or from the Discover University world.

Message 202 of 287 (944 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict yes it happened on a fresh save. I tried deleting all my previous saves and start a new game. I get the same error when trying to get any sim on campus
Message 203 of 287 (1,502 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having the same error! It is sort of frustrating after the new patch because it isn't re-enabling me to allow my custom content either anymore and it is quite confusing when the game itself isn't working without CC mods.

Message 204 of 287 (1,609 Views)

★★ Novice
@Thats_Me_Madz SAME! I went from Newcrest to Britechester for university for my sim. I also had the error page and when I reloaded it it says household-incomplete too so I completely understand your fustration.
Message 205 of 287 (1,609 Views)

Re: DISCOVER UNIVERSITY NOT WORKING ON MAC

★★★ Novice

Yes exact same !!! The 2x and 3x speed button don't work, and if I want to resume the game I need to press on Pause. The buttons are not working properly.

Message 206 of 287 (1,562 Views)

Re: Discover University - Can't move into dorms

Hero
@Po_Diddly292 What's the error message you're getting when you try ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 207 of 287 (903 Views)

Hero
@zillem13 Do you have GF ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 208 of 287 (1,440 Views)

Error code after enrolling into university

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, City Living, Parenthood, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Outdoor Retreat, Patio Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After i have enrolled my sim to university when it tries to split and move the sim into the new accommodation and error code appears which results in the showing of the map and the icon being green (as if the sim has moved) and just says incomplete.
What happens when the bug occurs? It takes me onto the map, but it should take me straight into the game at the new household (Uni accommodation)
What do you expect to see? After enrolling it should transport me to the uni halls where i can play straight away, rather than to the map showing an error code and household icon displaying 'incomplete'
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims 4 Image Showing Error 

Message 209 of 287 (1,239 Views)

Re: Error code after enrolling into university

★ Novice

I have the same issue, I've only noticed this since the June update and have tried with and without Mods/CC

I have Discover University, Parenthood, City Living, Cats and Dogs and Outdoor Retreat

Message 210 of 287 (1,224 Views)