Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by delelise

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@MTarabzoni This is the code I’m getting. And it’s only university. I can play fine but if I travel to different areas I get kicked out. So annoying! My time speed got fixed with the hot fix the other day but the rest not.
Message 181 of 287 (1,818 Views)

university housing incomplete error

★★★ Newbie

there is an error in university housing lot, it says incomplete lot when I enroll my sim and it's crash my game 

it says error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. its recommended that you relaunch the game 

Message 182 of 287 (1,499 Views)

Re: [CC RELATED] Error Code 102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The full code is EC: 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af 

I get the code when I move into the universities. I’ve not used any mods just cheats that you can apply in game. I play on ps4 as well sorry version 1.25 @crinrict 

Message 183 of 287 (1,613 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having this issue but I have get famous and it happens with a sim living in willow creek with no roommates. She is stuck in desert bloom park and I cannot click to play her without it giving me the error code. I first got the error code when I was trying to travel to desert bloom park.

Message 184 of 287 (1,741 Views)

Hero
@delelise Are you using mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 185 of 287 (1,730 Views)

University dorms not loading

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get together, Cats and dogs, city living, Seasons, University, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, strangerville, realm of magic, vintage glamor stuff pack, spooky stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happened when I tried to enroll my sim into Foxbury Institute and move them into the dorms
What happens when the bug occurs? immediately brought me back to world selection screen giving me a popup saying that the game failed to load, error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af and recommending to relaunch the game. I relaunched the game, tried again, same thing happened
What do you expect to see? The dorm lot loading and allowing my sim to move in
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the new free update (1.25), and also university and get together right after, which I had just purchased

I haven't tried to go to any other lot in the university neighborhood yet, and I am otherwise able to play the rest of the game, including the other pack I downloaded at the same time, on the same save file.

Message 186 of 287 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I am also experiencing this issue. There are no mods or CC in my game at all, I do not own Get Famous. This error happens to my sims when trying to move to universalist housing, whether on campus or not (have tried both). I also did a "clean install" and attempted to go to university with a whole new sim/save file, same error.

The error code is: 109:e56fc6bb.59efc8af.

I have my save file ready to send over as well if you would like it (I saw the note about not sending PM's until asked), I got my sim "back" by moving her back into her household. She is still enrolled in university.

Message 187 of 287 (1,582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

That did the trick! In the process of updating and reinstalling my script mods whilst clearing the cache, to catch any problematic mods.

Thanks so much, Crin!

Message 188 of 287 (1,576 Views)

Dormitory Crashes on Load

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Eco, Tiny Homes, City Living, Pets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When my Sim goes to her dorm in University it crashes with error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. It shows her household as incomplete, but will load back in. However, this repeats if she ever travels outside of her dorm, to the commons for example, and then returns. This occurred even on enrolling to university and choosing to move into the dorm.
What happens when the bug occurs? When my Sim goes to her dorm in University it crashes with error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. It shows her household as incomplete, but will load back in. However, this repeats if she ever travels outside of her dorm, to the commons for example, and then returns. This occurred even on enrolling to university and choosing to move into the dorm.
What do you expect to see? For the lot to load in, the way lots do.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Yeah, the dorms crash the game. Installed like 5 days ago, no mods or any funny business, university doesn't work, or at least requires a restart whenever the sim leaves her dorm.

Message 189 of 287 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also, may I suggest adding a reminder to delete the localthumbcache package file, and perhaps other caches, when deleting mods/cc in your stickied post on the first page. Because lord knows how many people such as myself forgot/don't know about it. 

Many thanks again; game is running as smooth as buttah!

Message 190 of 287 (1,587 Views)