Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

by ameliathecongo

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I just downloaded the new update and it was like nothing was fixed. I'm playing in the university and I cannot even load my Sim at the dorm.

Message 101 of 287 (1,680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had a family which was broken by the patch but the newer one fixed it. However the dorm thing is still broken. Fuming. Don’t wanna buy get famous bc it looks a bit sh*t lol

Message 102 of 287 (1,675 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

So just a quick few questions for everyone here to see if we can figure out a workaround until EA has a chance to fix that.

So far this seems to be cause by a combination of Sims living in Dorms and not having the Get Famous expansion pack.

I stress again: No one has to buy that pack to get rid of the error. EA is working on a fix but until they can apply one, I would like to see if there's something people can do to play anyways.

Questions 

• Are these conditions true for you ? The Sim that gives you the error when loading is living in a dorm and you don''t own Get Famous ?
  • Error code 109:e56fc6bb is the number you are getting and not a different 109 (the numbers after the second double point are irrelevant)
  • If you move the Sim that lives in the dorm out to normal uni housing or another world, the error is no longer occurring and you can play fine ?

Again: Just looking for workarounds, this IS being looked into. Do NOT delete your save game.

If these things do not apply to you: Are you using mods/cc in your game ? Does the error occur if you remove them ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 103 of 287 (9,244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A bug occurs when I try to play with a household currently living in a dorm. It doesn’t load the hoousehold, instead an notification pops up on my screen with the error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af and it tells me to restart the game. If I still try to load the household again, it will open. But instead suddenly the other students are paying rent?

I’ve updated my game with the patch hotfix.

I don’t own Get Famous.

Message 104 of 287 (1,769 Views)

Hero
@1LoveS1ms I think the dorm gets somehow broken.

Can you play if you move to a house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 105 of 287 (1,764 Views)

Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

★★★★ Novice

me too! i am having the exact same problem. my game was glitched the past 2 days after the recent update and now i’ve only JUST got university and i cant even play it (the error code comes up every time i try to play my university dorm or move them into a uni dorm. its unplayable). super frustrated. EA PLEASE fix asap😭

Message 106 of 287 (1,760 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My sims game is working fine when in a normal house. The dorm is not working.

Message 107 of 287 (1,760 Views)

Hero

Thanks for confirming

It hink the best to do is to play in a house for the moment and not use dorms.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 108 of 287 (1,757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Discover University, Seasons, Cats, and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work. Game packs: Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Stuff Packs: Romantic garden, Perfect patio, Luxury party, Backyard, Kids room, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Movie Hangout. Free Stuff: Holiday Celebration Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happens on occasion, Pre-hotpatch happend in windenburgh when travelling to one of the bars. Post Hot patch and after installing Eco Lifestyle also got the error code 109:e56fc6bb:d6fc28cf when travelling with two sims to the new neighborhoods "The Caboose" bar.
What happens when the bug occurs? Loads the neighborhood  selection screen with the error code and not travelling the my sims. Have to click on the household  to play them again in their home neighborhood.
What do you expect to see? Expect the character to load.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? A few updated mod scripts and a lot of CC installed.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After patch 1.63.133.1020 and hot fix 1.63.134.1020.

So I experience this issue while my sims are living in the new Evergreen neighborhood (not dorms or apartements) and I have the Get Famous expansion installed. So it appears to not be an issue involving these variables. However, the error for the couple of times it has occured for me only happens when travelling to bars. Pre-hotfix I still managed to get the game to load the bar lot, but there was no sims other than my own on the lot. Not even a bar person was there so could not order any drinks or food.

Attached a couple of screenshots to show the error code and the lot error on neighborhood screen. (which is the same error tag on the previous patch on a different save on a different PC of mine. In Windenburgh.)

Edit: Still able to load the bar by clicking on my sims homes and press the play button but still not getting a bar person appearing or other sims, but everything else looks fine.

Message 109 of 287 (1,693 Views)

Hero
@lilserana88 Can you send me your save ? Instructions in my siggy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 110 of 287 (1,677 Views)