Re: SIMS 4 ERROR CODE 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af

by ameliathecongo

Original Post

New update has broken my game a bit

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, seasons, discover university, get together, cats and dogs, island living, strangerville, dine out, realm of magic, jungle adventure, parenthood, outdoor retreat, tiny living, moschino stuff, holiday celebration pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When trying to get a sim to travel from one place to another
What happens when the bug occurs? Just got the update, tried to send my sim home from where I left her. She lives in university housing. After the loading screen it takes me to the world page and says that there was an error and that I should relaunch the game. It happens every time
What do you expect to see? My sim should travel home after the loading screen with no Erie
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So I left my sim in a restaurant and saved the game then went to install the new update. When it was installed I relaunched the game and tried out the new CAS and build items. Then I went to continue my game with my sim and tried to send her home where she lives in university housing. After the load screen, it instead of taking her home, loaded the world page with the message “The game failed to load.  Error code: 109:e56fc6bb:edf5719e. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.” I then did so and relaunched the game and it did this again. I’ve tried it again multiple times now with no success. This is my legacy game and I’ve been playing this family for over a year now and really do not want to loose it. I have taken out the few mods I had installed and retried it but it still won’t work. I hope you can help  

Message 61 of 287 (1,638 Views)

Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Base Game

Goto Erik

Laundry Day 

Seasons 

University 

Get Together (I recently uninstalled this one)

Parenthood 

Dine Out

Bowling Night 

Perfect Patio 

Go to Work

(Posts edited together by CM)

Message 62 of 287 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@crinrict  I decided to get the "Get Famous" pack for my wife.  Fixed all the broken characters.  I am just lazy, and now she is trying to play with all of that.  

Thank you for all your help.  My Wife thanks you as well.

Thanks again.

Message 63 of 287 (2,023 Views)

Hero
@AOIXenocide Good for your wife :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 287 (2,015 Views)

★★★ Novice

Th same thing happened to me.2 days ago it was working just fine, but now after I click on my saved household and the box with the message109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af pops up, asking to relaunch the game. Can someone teach me what to do, please??

Message 65 of 287 (1,984 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here’s what EA help on Twitter said.

Message 66 of 287 (1,955 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I am having this same problem too
Message 67 of 287 (1,936 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

★★ Apprentice
@Ezeh14 This is exactly what I did yesterday too!!!
Message 68 of 287 (1,930 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

★★ Apprentice

Ok so I have just sucked it up and bought ‘get famous’ works perfectly now. Hope they fix it soon so everyone else can play

Message 69 of 287 (1,887 Views)

Sims 4 - Can't play sims in dorm - Error 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Together, Seasons, Island Living, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Jungle Adventure, Laundry Day Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Issue 1: In my last saved game, my sims were enrolled in university and housed on campus in the Maritime Manor (The only dorm I've edited). Since the most recent update I've made, the game won't launch. This Error Code appears: 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. Issue 2: My dorm mentions "University housing incomplete" but all requirements are well respected. Issue 3: I can't send any sims to any dorm (not just in Maritime Manor). In other words, the Error Code happens each time I try to house them on campus. I've tried many options to solve this issue: - Set back my Origin in English - Reset my Sims 4 file in Documents - Repairing the game through Origin - Disable Origin In-Game - Disable Fill Empty Houses option - Create a complete New Game without any saved files - Switch households and then go back - Play through another saved game Nothing worked. Important to mention: - I've never played with mods - This never happened before the update
What happens when the bug occurs? This Error Code appears: 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. I can't launch the game when I'm on Britechester nor send any sims there.
What do you expect to see? My game loading. Play my sims on campus.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Made an update to the whole game and expansions recently through the Origin platform.

Need help! Thank you very much !

Message 70 of 287 (1,728 Views)