Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

by ameliathecongo

Original Post

★★★ Novice

same, it does the same. i really want it fixed this gives me worries because i have spent a good amount of money on this game, does anyone know how to fix it yet?

Message 31 of 287 (2,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AOIXenocide Thanks for that. I can duplicate the error on your pack combination. I see I can track down which pack is the issue.

EDIT: So I narrowed it down to Get Famous (and I'm NOT saying you need to buy that now). Seems if GF is present, the error doesn't occur, if it's not, it does.

EDIT EDIT: Did you download any famous Sims from the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 287 (2,349 Views)

★ Apprentice

My boyfriend has the exact same packs as me and isn't receiving the error message tho :/

Message 33 of 287 (2,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ameliathecongo It's not happening on every save but something in a certain save triggers the error if you don't have GF.

@AOIXenocide  I moved your Sim from the dorm to a house and then I was able to load her without the error but I didn't really play much so not sure if it's coming back. Need to cut of here for the nigh.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 287 (2,304 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@crinrict  I'm just very confused since my old family wouldn't even load after the patch and so I created a new family and sent them to university and straight away the error message began to show. What causes a save file without get famous to have issues since not every one is getting corrupted?

Message 35 of 287 (2,292 Views)

Hero
@ameliathecongo Could be many reasons. Can't say

Did you download a Sim from the gallery that maybe had fame ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 287 (2,270 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict  nope created them myself 

Message 37 of 287 (2,268 Views)

★ Apprentice

My boyfriend has just created a new sim and put them straight into university and has got the error code too lol rip

Message 38 of 287 (2,245 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@ameliathecongo So I am guessing that there is some flag in a save file, somewhere having to do with "Dorm" and some "Get Famous" flag.  Then added to the new patch.  So form what I can gather if you downloaded a "famous person" from the gallery that is somewhere in the game.  This is what is causing the error.

I just got the "Get Famous" pack for my wife and it all works.

I am no programmer, but I have worked on enough servers to see things like this when making drive sets.

It's dumb.

Not sure if this is going to help much, but.....  It is what it is.

Message 39 of 287 (2,217 Views)

Hero
@ameliathecongo Into a dorm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 287 (2,215 Views)