Re: sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the patch.

by F1Moose

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Discover University, Island living, Seasons, Cats, and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work. Game packs: Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat. Stuff Packs: Tiny Living, Moschino, My first Pet, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Movie Hangout, Spooky Stuff Free Stuff: Holiday Celebration Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? started happening with the new patch. Happens when loading most of the characters. can load the game, then select the house. Push the play button and the game begins to load. Some times the while the green dimond is spinning "OK" will appear. If we see that it will give the error.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game trys to load and a box appears that says: The game failed to load: Error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. with an OK click button. It then is at the town select select screen.
What do you expect to see? Expect the character to load.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After patch 1.63.133.1020 this issue started happening.

My Wife's game is getting the sims 4 error code 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af after the last patch when trying to load some of her sims 

It does not happen on on all of them.  It will load to the town but when she try's to play the character it gives the 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af error

Last troubleshooting

Repaired game via Origin.

verified drivers.

removed all mods and shut off mods in the menu.

Any ideas.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 287 (20,447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error code 109:e56fc6bb

Hero

Fixed Error Code 109:e56fc6bb preventing some households from loading for Simmers who do not have Get Famous installed

Fixed in Patch 1.63.136/ Console 1.27

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 269 of 287 (12,050 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Forgot to add.

restarted game (many times) 

restarted computer before and after removing mods

Thank you.

Message 2 of 287 (20,382 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here.  Update 1.25 applied three hours ago.  We also purchased University pack.

Loaded Sims 4 on PS4, Opened an existing save, Sum applied to University, Accepted a place and opted to move to halls of residence.

When the game was taking her to the new residence the error (109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af) occured.

We could see the residence but the avatar was greyed out (as if not home).  Hover over avatar and name was showing with "null" under.

We loaded the last save, went through same process with different uni, halls of residence again and when loading the new place the error occured.

Message 3 of 287 (20,363 Views)

Hero
@AOIXenocide Would you mind sending me your save ? Just upload to google or one drive and PM me the link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 287 (20,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem and I am getting pretty frustrated. Can someone please reach out to help me or something? My game is unplayable. 

Message 5 of 287 (20,305 Views)

SIMS 4 ERROR CODE 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af

★★★ Newbie

SIMS 4 ERROR CODE 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af

My game was perfectly fine when I was playing it last night. Everything was normal. I woke up this morning and received this error code after updating my game with the most recent update. After updating I proceeded to open the Sims 4 and one of my saves. Every time I click play on the household, I receive the error code above. I have restarted my game many times and removed all of my CC and Mods. It still does not work. I'm pretty pissed off because everything was working normal until I downloaded the most recent update. 

Message 6 of 287 (20,288 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 ERROR CODE 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af

Hero
@crazii_boriicua Please send me your save

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 287 (20,274 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 ERROR CODE 109:e56fc6bb:59efc8af

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hey how do i send you my save. I’m having the same issue and i don’t know what to do.
Message 8 of 287 (20,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I am having the same issue can you please help?
Message 9 of 287 (20,214 Views)

★ Apprentice

fuming. I'm having this too. I had a corrupt save so have lost all that progress. Really annoying since it's only happened since the update. My boyfriend has done the same update and has had no issues. silly EA,.. fix it please xxx

Message 10 of 287 (20,149 Views)