Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Error Code: 134:54350669 when going work during hangout attendance

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All but University and Eco Life Style Game Packs: All Stuff Packs: Toddler Stuff, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky Stuff, Kids Room, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party ,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well what happened to me was: the sims was living on Sulani, working as a diver. he was sailing on then canoe then i attended to a party gather on Windenburg. In the middle of the party I needed go back to work, then i commanded him go to work. After he left the city, instead load the new city, I got the error popup and was thrown to worlds selection menu as shown in the picture.
What happens when the bug occurs? The error popup is shown and the player is thrown to worlds selection menu. The game doesn't close but suggests restart.
What do you expect to see? The world be loaded and the sim goes back home at Sulani as usually
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After Island Living, Realm of Magic and the June patch, things started getting hairy.

Playing a lot of years I've noticed few problems in gameplay but the latest ones are really boring.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (1,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code: 134:54350669:953433b2 when going work during hangout attendance

Hero

● Error Code 134:54350669, Error Code 134:b378c837’s evil twin, has been defeated… for now.

Fixed in Patch 1.65.70/ 1.29

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,013 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ShadowNash Could you please enter your game version instead of the error code in the version number field ? Just to make sure you're game is uptodate.

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,247 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Updated
Message 3 of 7 (1,223 Views)

Hero
@ShadowNash Can you play on if you don't do this or do you get the error permanently now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,217 Views)

Hero
@ShadowNash Is it a permanent error for you now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I didn't tried the same situation again. But it seems i can play. I'll check again.
Message 6 of 7 (1,130 Views)

Hero

● Error Code 134:54350669, Error Code 134:b378c837’s evil twin, has been defeated… for now.

Fixed in Patch 1.65.70/ 1.29

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,014 Views)