[FIXED] Error Code 134:368f1773/ 134:eeb85d1b

by LysandraBW

Original Post

Re: Issues after the June 3rd 2020 Patch Update

★★★ Newbie

i’m having the same problem but idk what a mod/cc is omg.

Message 431 of 447 (1,728 Views)

Re: my sims 4 will n gameot load says that needs to relaunch

★★★★★ Novice

It’s so frustrating & they’re not cheap. I just want to play 

Message 432 of 447 (1,704 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error Code 134:368f1773:1921c013

Hero
@SalemCody I merged your post with the current master thread. It's being looked into

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 433 of 447 (1,695 Views)

Game failing to load after attempting to visit another apartment

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no clue how to tell you that...
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever a Sim goes to visit another apartment the bug occurs and then continues to occur after that.
What do you expect to see? I would like my Sims to be able to visit other apartments without crashing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Added Magic and City Life

After downloading CityLife my Sims cannot visit other Sims houses. It immediately causes the game to crash and then I cannot play that specific Sim unless I move them out of their apartment into another apartment and then back into their first apartment. 

Error Message is attached.

Message 434 of 447 (1,613 Views)

Re: Can anyone help with an error code please once loaded Sims 4 PC (3rd June)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I am getting the same error code whenever I click on the family I want to play, I don't have any mods but have recently downloaded 3 new expansion packs; tiny living, go to work and the magic one. I even attempted to repair through origin but nothing seems to be working. Do you have yours up and running or are you still having problems with the game?

Message 435 of 447 (1,621 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error Code 134 (Patch 1.63/Console: 1.25)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yesss that worked for me! Loading the previous save temporarily is a fix. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-restore-a-previous-saved-game-in-the-sims-...

This guide helped me!

Message 436 of 447 (1,757 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error Code 134 (Patch 1.63/Console: 1.25)

★★ Novice

@BerberandImmy  Forget what I said, my game just broke AGAIN!!!!!!!! 

im soooo angry at this point!!!!

Message 437 of 447 (1,737 Views)

Re: Error code: 134:368f1773:1921c013

★★★ Newbie
@bdennis06 Me too, same error code when I try to load a save game or travel. It hasn't crashed the whole game yet but I can't get into any of my Sims so I can't play it at all. Relaunching the game doesn't help!
Message 438 of 447 (1,733 Views)

Re: Error code: 134:368f1773:1921c013

★★★★ Novice
@Magufallo It's so frustrating, especially when you've made so much progress for it to crash and not being able load the last game. I hope they fix this issue soon. The game is pretty much unplayable!
Message 439 of 447 (1,719 Views)

Dot.: game crashes after i hit the play button, please help

★★★ Newbie

I tried to start a new game and ran into the same issue. It worked for awhile and then eventually the game crashed. I think it happened when I went to travel to the beach. It just crashed and when I loaded the game up again it gave me the error code upon clicking the household. And everytime after that. Sometimes work-arounds work for this new save but for my Legacy game nothing works. Frown 

Message 440 of 447 (1,672 Views)