Re: Sims 4 Error Code (v1.26) June 2020

by Gabyartemis81

Original Post

Re: Can anyone help with an error code please once loaded Sims 4 PC (3rd June)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had pretty much the exact same issue! it's so irritating!!!

Message 371 of 447 (2,136 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Make sure you all click "Me Too" on the first post in this thread so your issue gets counted

Message 372 of 447 (2,082 Views)

Re: Sims 4 error code 134:c8640a95:5aee4535

@chime588

Lots of people have had this error code, I've merged your post into the bug report on it.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 373 of 447 (1,976 Views)

Re: Sims 4 error code 134:c8640a95:5aee4535

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here - error code 134:c8640a95:5aee4535. Playing on PS4.

Message 374 of 447 (1,938 Views)

my sims 4 will n gameot load says that needs to relaunch

★★ Newbie

when I open my  the game the sims 4 I get this message: The game failed to load.  Error Code:  134:eeb85d1b:63cb2877.  It is recommended that you relaunch the game,  

What can I do to relaunch game?

Message 375 of 447 (1,734 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error Code (v1.26) June 2020

★★ Novice
@jasminchen Same here, waiting for reply
Message 376 of 447 (1,733 Views)

Xbox one sims 4 not loading save file

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26.54.2300_x64
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load up a save file and it wount load the house and give me an error.
What happens when the bug occurs? it wont let me load my house's
What do you expect to see? and error code
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. updated game on 6/6/20.

git the game on 6/5/20 and i could play but i got on the next day and it would give me the code error and tell me to restart the game up. i also just got the season pack today (6/9/20) i also all ready uninstalled it and installed it multiple times. 

Message 377 of 447 (1,737 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I was impacted by the update but thought everything was fixed after they published another update. I had my sim in University attend her graduation, and as the screen was loading to bring her to the event, this error code popped up and prompted me to relaunch the game. I did just that but when I try to load the game, it would generate the same error. 

Message 378 of 447 (1,827 Views)

Sims 4 Jungle Adventure Error

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, get famous, seasons, cats ad dogs, get to work, realm of magic, jungle adventure, vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I experienced it when I sent my Sim on a vacation to the jungle location. I was able to get the hotel room then the bug appeared.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to access the sim on vacation, I get the error code 134:368f1773:1921c013 and am told to relaunch the game. The rest of the house was fine. When I finally was able to get to a place to cancel the vacation, then once the sim on vacation got home, I was no longer able to open the household had got the same error when I tried to get to the original house. There were no problems before this and I had been able to play the jungle expansion previously before the update.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to open and play the household with no problems.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is a recent problem that occurred only a few days ago after I updated my Sims 4 game. It is only on one household, all others appear to be fine so far; I have not tried to send them on a vacation.

Message 379 of 447 (1,727 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error Code 134 (Patch 1.63/Console: 1.25)

★★★★★ Newbie

I reached out to EA games help as I am unable to play my game currently. They told me to post here as there isn't currently a fix. Every time I try to load my game it loads to the worlds but when I try to go into a family it will not load and gives me the error code 134:368f1773:1921c013. This is extremely frustrating.

Message 380 of 447 (1,815 Views)