Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error Code 134 (Patch 1.63/Console: 1.25)

by neentendo64

Original Post

Error 134:c8640a95:5aee4535

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 6/3/2020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unable to visit lot after updating game after recent one. HAD NO issues before the recent update of June 2020
What happens when the bug occurs? Before it loads up the game, it immediately sends me the world screen saying an error called Error 134:c8640a95:5aee4535 and telling me to relaunch the game. Numerous times I did, Still repeating the same thing. Restarted Game and Ps4 more than just a few times. Unable to see my family, or the lot.
What do you expect to see? To load the game and play.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated my sims with the recent update in June 2020. Had no issue before the update and did fine with the previous updates.

Right after loading up the lot it kicked me out to the world selection saying this message. 

Message 211 of 447 (2,526 Views)

Error code: 134: 368f1773

★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the expansions, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, toddler stuff, fitness stuff and movie hangout stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurred while I was exiting CAS.
What happens when the bug occurs? It redirects me to the the screen with all the maps of the existing worlds.
What do you expect to see? To be able to play with my households.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was a mandatory patch that was released on June 3rd.

The error code occurred a few days after the patch release. I was exiting CAS and the error code appeared.  I am unable to launch any of my households. I have tried repairing and relaunching the game, however it does not work. I am unable to play with any of my households as it continues to redirect me to the maps screen of all my existing worlds. 

Message 212 of 447 (2,214 Views)

Re: My Sims 4 game won’t load after June 2020 update

★★★ Novice
I have the same error. My sim is stuck in Foxbury Commons. The lot has an error symbol as well.

No CC or Mods.
Message 213 of 447 (2,167 Views)

error code: 134:c8640a95:5aee4535

★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? It is on the 1.26 Verson
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University,seasons,tiny living,vintage glamer
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I cant visit to my sim University Dorm or to the events
What happens when the bug occurs? When I travel to the library, bar or when I go to the University events it star loading but after few seconds he kick me out of the world and he show me the other packs worlds to choose another world
What do you expect to see? To fix the error
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last free Update

Please fix it 

Message 214 of 447 (2,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac (running OS Mojave)
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Realm of Magic, Tiny Living, Holiday Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open my save file and try to load any world. 
What happens when the bug occurs? Initially, lots were not loading and I was booted out to the world screen and received the error code 134. Now, I am unable to load any world from my save file without receiving the error code.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to load a world from my save file, travel to any lot, and play.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes.
Please describe the patch or change you made. This issue started after the June 4th patch. My game was playable and fine after the large patch on June 3rd. Initially, my game was still playable on the 4th after the second patch, but starting on the 5th I have received this error code more times than I can count. I still have this error code after I removed all mods and custom content, repaired my game, and reset my game to factory settings without uninstalling.

Long-winded explanation:

Initially, I was playing with a sim in Glimmerbrook and they were visiting Elixirs and Brews when the game booted me out to the world screen with the error code 134. This save file has only one household with a single sim. I relaunched my game, opened Glimmerbrook, and Elixirs and Brews was listed as incomplete with an orange warning flag. I was unable to load Elixirs and Brews to send my sim home. I tried to move my sim's household to an empty lot which loaded, then moved them back to their original home and I received the error code again and exited without saving. After rebooting the game, I was only able to get my sim back home by temporarily adding a new member to their family and asking that new family member to call them back home. The house lot loaded and I sent my sim to the Magical Realm. After about a minute of being in the Magical Realm, I was booted out to the world screen and received the same error message. After that, I have been unable to load any world on that save file without the same error code. After resetting my game to factory settings without uninstalling, removing all mods/CC, repairing my game, and creating a fresh save file with a new sim, I was able to play with that new household.  After adding my save files back into the reset game I still cannot load any lot or world in my actual saved games. I receive the error code (134:368f1773:1921c013) 100% of the time when trying to load a world with my save file.

I know I can fully uninstall and reinstall the game, but frankly, I'm not going to count on that fixing the issue and I've spent too much time troubleshooting already. Hopefully, my saved games aren’t permanently corrupted. Fingers crossed I’d rather be patient and wait for a patch or more official information. I just hoped my experience may help to diagnose the issue. Thanks! Standard smile

Message 215 of 447 (2,450 Views)

Re: Error code: 134: 368f1773

★★★ Newbie

This exact thing happened to me! When I went to open my game again it just says error and shows the error code and all the worlds. It does this every time and I tried removing my mods folder and trying again and it still happened. The only thing that changed was that my wifi broke but I was playing offline before and now it stopped working. Please help!

Message 216 of 447 (2,178 Views)

[CURRENT ISSUE] Error Code 134 (Patch 1.63)

★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Get together, city living, seasons, discover university, laundry day stuff, parenthood, dine out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every thing loads perfectly while trying to get on the game and there also is no problems after picking my saved file to play, but as soon as I get in the save and pick the saved household everything stops working. I can't get into my saved household and every time I try to load it, it just brings me back to the pick a world screen and gives me an error message starting with '134'. It also tells me to try and reload my game. The specific message that I keep getting is 'The game has failed to load. Error code: 134:368f1773:1921c013. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.'
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to play any of my saved files or even get passed the loading screen, but I am able to get into the saved world and make changes to that. I just can't get into the household at all.
What do you expect to see? My game work so that I am able to play with the sim households I have created and worked hard on.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

The screenshot I took after trying to load my game. 

Message 217 of 447 (2,140 Views)

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?  None. I have only base game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. It just happened out of the blue. I could play normally after the eco-living update for several days. I just got this bug after making my sims (living in Newcrest) plan outfit and try the new make-up from MAC. After I clicked the tick mark, it brought me to the world screen and showed me the error message. I have also retraited my lot with off-the-grid trait several hours before the bug occurred. Not sure if it's related though. 
What happens when the bug occurs? The lot doesn't load. I can enter the world but whenever I try to load my households, it takes me back to the screen where you can see the worlds. I have tried to load other households without the make-up or off-the-grid trait. It didn't work.The error message is "The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:eeb85d1b:63cb2877. It is recommended that you relauch the game."
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to load my lots without deleting my saved files.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Only after eco-living is out. No change made to the system.
Please describe the patch or change you made. I didn't install any thing. Just let the game update (probably on June 5th.)

Message 218 of 447 (2,292 Views)

Re: Error code: 134:eeb85d1b:63cb2877

★ Novice
@SimsLovinLycan I used save and exit on the save that did this for me. I don't have the magic pack so there's that.
Message 219 of 447 (2,281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I ended up going back to a .ver file in my saves and that worked. I got set back in gameplay a bit but at least I can still play my main save. 

Message 220 of 447 (2,263 Views)