SIMS 4 GLITCH

by rebeccajclark

Original Post

SIMS 4 GLITCH

★★★ Novice

My Fellow simmers.

I've started getting this notification every time I try to open the household i just had to move... Is anyone else getting it when they updated the new free patch?

I swear if I have to lose this household i'm actually going to cry.

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 11.21.30 pm.png

Message 41 of 447 (2,502 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error Code 134:368f1773

★★ Novice

I'm also getting this error. I removed all CC, tried switching households, ran the software fix through origin. I can't play any household, not any I've created or any townies. 

Message 42 of 447 (2,959 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well, now along with the not being able to load my Legacy game (game crashes . . . whole other thread), I'm getting this error message on a brand new game.

Did anyone really test this patch?

Message 43 of 447 (2,903 Views)

Re: Issues after the June 3rd 2020 Patch Update

★★★★★ Novice

I am experiencing this issue aswell, it's only been after the new patch. 

Message 44 of 447 (2,818 Views)

Business Career Life Event Bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Realm of Magic , Seasons, Parenthood, Get Famous, Outdoor Living, Tiny House, Spa Day, Dine Out, Backyard Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Business Career; Found Money Life Decision, be honest and alert the authorities which means you get fame and you get fired
What happens when the bug occurs? When Sim is ejected from his career, back to his base lot, he is 'out of phase' as if he were still at work. At this point the household becomes unplayable - literally. Once you exit the game or travel, you are unable to progress. This has happened twice now
What do you expect to see? The whole game not break due to this life event
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 2020 Patch

Screenshot attached

Message 45 of 447 (2,690 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same error code as well!, I played it fine earlier on today and then when I came back to it a few hours later this code appeared after me trying to load a game!. Definitely think it must have something to do with the new patch!

Message 46 of 447 (2,786 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 GLITCH

Hero
@rebeccajclark Are you using any mods/cc in your game and if so, have you tested without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 447 (2,459 Views)

Re: Business Career Life Event Bug

Hero
@pigletray73 Bit confused about your screenshot.

That's a map reload error code that has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Error-Code-134-368f1773/td-p/9168759 but your description is more this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sim-stuck-at-work-Patch-1-66-133/m-p/9169565

Are you seeing both or something completely different ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 447 (2,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having exact the same problem Disappointed i just played 2 hours ago and it worked fine...

Message 49 of 447 (2,749 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue as well. It started after the new patch. I was playing just fine when the game suddenly “refreshed” to the worlds screen with that Error Code pop up. 

I have no CC. I’m creating a new game now to see if it happens with a new save.

I hope my Main family isn’t lost for good. I was however able to access their house in Build/Buy Mode from the Manage Worlds screen. I was unable to actually play them though. 

Message 50 of 447 (2,739 Views)