Re: Issues after the June 3rd 2020 Patch Update

Message 11 of 447 (4,405 Views)

Hero
@LysandraBW You need to give me permission :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 447 (4,395 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So I took my mods out of the folder and retried but still getting the same issue. 

@crinrictI will send you the saved file that I'm having issue with privately for you.....fingers crossed it works!! 

@LysandraBW  I'm sorry to hear your having issues too with the same code. I hope you also manage to get playing your game again!!!

Message 13 of 447 (4,386 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Right its not letting me send you the file @crinrict  - what a nightmare. 

I was using Mods, but took it out of the folder, repaired the game and re-updated it and still no luck. 

Could it be that the file is under save where the other files are under VER0 file?

Message 14 of 447 (4,381 Views)

Hero
@HelenMUA1990 Just send me the link via PM.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 447 (4,380 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 16 of 447 (4,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LysandraBW I'll do some testing. I'll get back to you

@LysandraBW  I tested your save and I can repro the error. It's only when loading that household though. It's somehow stuck on that solar flare lounge lot and that causes issues.

What you need to do is load another family that knows your Sim and then invite her over or move her out and back in (although I don't think you can move her back into the dorm during the term, you'll need to pick a house, so move her someone else). That will make her leave that lot and you can load her again.

The lot is fine afterwards.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 447 (4,341 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'll try your solution. Thanks so much!!

Message 18 of 447 (4,288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure why, but every lot I try to load, it gives me the same error, even if it's not my main sim. I tried loading the Williams family in Willowcreek so I could invite the main sim over and it did the "failed to load". Sometimes a lot will work, sometimes it won't

Message 19 of 447 (4,257 Views)

Hero
@LysandraBW Hm, maybe they are on the same lot ? Try a Sim that's not on the solar flame lounge lot

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 447 (4,256 Views)