Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Error Code: 109:812fe7cb:b2564fd6

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Game Packs: Everything except for three: Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Strangeville Expansion Packs (Everything except for Island Living) Stuff Packs: None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Just download my Save File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s6Czg2O9IAp4x1gq0lQqkMvSkchAds4W 2. The game seems to work fine UNTIL you try to load a household (any) it pops up something that says: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 109:812fe7cb:b2564fd6" It is recommended that you relaunch the game. Making it unplayable, with mods and WITHOUT mods/cc as well. SimGuruNick reached out to me through Twitter saying: @DSimlish: "Just wanted to confirm that I'm getting the same error code in your save, our team will investigate, sorry for the trouble Standard smile " I already rported this issue, through this Google form: that he attached to me: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmGBSvKURn9Ew6FLZDXs3cgAjYUGgkqMWbpvehGHmK4CX_ow/viewform
What happens when the bug occurs? As I said before, it pops up and error code: 109:812fe7cb:b2564fd6" It is recommended that you relaunch the game. I tried to "fix it" by myself thinking it was just a corrupted save file. I tried to repair it through Origin and stuff, but the error still kept coming. So I haven't touched the game because of this. And yes, I tried as I said, the mods/cc first and then took them out to see what it was the problem (Cause yeah, I made sure to update all my mods first, even did a backup of that save file (is the only one I use) I don't have anything else. My game is updated with the lastest patch so I don't understand why is it happening. But as SimguruNick said, it seems that is an EA BUG this time instead of cc/mods being the cause of it.
What do you expect to see? To play with my save file, the way it was before. As soon as possible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.55.105.1020, in the lastest update.

CM Edit - Make sure that nothing from the template is showing in the comment field when you send it or it will duplicate the report Standard smile

Message 1 of 13 (10,139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Error Code: 109:812fe7cb:b2564fd6

Hero

Resolved an issue related to Traveling that resulted in Error Codes: 109:8c87f108 and 106:69b9523b.

Fixed in Patch 1.60.54

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (9,674 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

I was able to reproduce this error with the provided save file (with no mods/CC installed on my end), but our engineering team suspects that mods previously used might be the cause of the error.

Has anyone seen this error in a save that has never had mods/CC installed? If so, could you share the save file with me? Thanks so much!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 13 (9,890 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick Well, yeah I still have the backup of that save file. However with the latest emergency patch, I decided to start all over again. I always make sure to update my mods/cc (and even take them out whenever I am going to update my game) and then start testing per subfolder.

It has never occurred to me this problem without cc/mods as well. So I reported it, now I do have everything back again and works perfectly, I decided to keep 6 save files (as a backup) in the game. (I don’t know if that’s possible, but I had just hit “Save as” and overwrite the slots with the progress update, I want my saves to have while I am playing.

How can I prevent my save files from being corrupted in the future? Is there a way to know the symptoms and “save it” before something occurs? I’d like to know, thank you ❤️.

By the way, if you look closer under my report it said 3 people had this problem as well. Maybe it might work for further investigation though.
Message 3 of 13 (9,883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I don't if this bug was caused by this mod, but here it says: Errror 109 fix. <mod link removed by CM>. But it was published on July 31st way too earlier for August/September Patch. 

Message 4 of 13 (9,847 Views)

Hero

Resolved an issue related to Traveling that resulted in Error Codes: 109:8c87f108 and 106:69b9523b.

Fixed in Patch 1.60.54

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (9,675 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Error Code: 109:812fe7cb:b2564fd6

★★★ Newbie

I figured out that the reason it was showing up as because of my cc, is there a way to fix it while keeping my cc?

Message 6 of 13 (9,301 Views)

Hero
@Curlyheadedk You need to weed through your cc and find the culprit that's causing the error, then remove that (or check if there's an update from the creator)

50/50

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (9,271 Views)

Error 109 please help

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.25
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island, University, Pets and Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It says Error loading 109
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot Have any money when i use the university pack
What do you expect to see? To be able to transfee the money into your account
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. When I downloaded the three Expansion packs. University, Seasons and island

The game used to work correctly with no issue untill i updated the game to V1.25 and downloaded the three expansions.

Message 8 of 13 (7,855 Views)

Re: Error 109 please help

Hero
@saadkamal173 Could you put the full error code you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 13 (7,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same problem on sims 4. However, I play on ps4 and I don’t have ANY mods. I recently downloaded university

Message 10 of 13 (8,527 Views)